• Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 286 in Bronzer

The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite Foundation

January 12, 2016

Despite being on the pricey side, you do get quite a bit of product for so I think it's worth the investment! It only comes in one shade, but I didn't find that to be a problem because the colour works well with my skin tone to provide. I use it for overall bronzing to warm up my face and it does a great job. It can be applied with either a brush or your fingers as well.

June 21, 2011

I've been using Soleil de tan by Chanel for 6 years now and during those 6 years I repurchased the product 3 times only and I use it everyday. It's a bit pricey but since it will last you for quite a longtime, it is worth splurging. This product will literally last you forever since a little goes a long way. This bronzer is nice on every skin tone. It doesn't look harsh or orange like a lot of bronzers do. In the pot, it feels hard, but as you use it on your face, the product turns creamy but turns into a powder finish and leave a dewy finish. You need to work a bit harder with the blending otherwise you might end up with blotchy spot on you face. You can use this as a bronzer all over the face or as a contour for your cheekbones or bridge of your nose. You will not have orange face if you put it all over as a bronzer. Since it is a cream product, you'll have to set it with a powder for a longer lasting power. There's a nice scent that is not over powering, but the pot is heavy and big so I wouldn't carry it with me the entire day.

April 27, 2011

Can I say best bronzer ever? Definitely my new holy grail bronzer (sorry Nars Laguna). 56.50 CAD (with tax included) for 1 oz. of product may seem like a steep price to pay, but I've had this sucker for almost 4 months now with barely a dent in the product. The consistency is hard to explain; it's smooth but needs quite of bit of blending if you use a heavy hand. It's cream to powder bronzing makeup base that can double as a bronzer (which is what I use it for), and has the most heavenly scent. It gives a natural tan/glow without being too orange (it looks frighteningly orange in the container, but I assure you it doesn't look that way on the skin). Perfect for any skin colour/skin tone. Light-medium girls can use it as a bronzer and darker skin girls can use it as a bronzing base, to enhance any bronzer they put overtop.
Overall verdict? 4.5/5