Cheerios Hearty Oat Cereal Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 342 in Cereal

January 05, 2017

I'm on weight watchers and I love cereal. However cereal is pretty bad on the program, or I should say takes up a lot of points. However this doesn't. One cup is 3 points. I like I can add fruits to this or add it to yogurt and be satisfied.

August 13, 2014

I bought for my children as they love cereal and I was surprise as how much they loved it. They say the taste is good and doesn't get mushy quick.

June 28, 2014

This cereal is the best. It's been my favourite since I was a child. It brings back great memories. I would highly recommend this sweet tasting, good for you cereal. On a cold day, it also tastes great when you warm up the milk for a few seconds. Another great thing, it's on sale a lot.

June 24, 2014

My toddler loves this cereal!! I'm happy because it's a lot healthier than a lot of the cereals out there.

April 15, 2014

Sweetened whole grain oat cereal with real honey and natural almond flavor
    More whole grain than any other ingredient - 14 grams per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily)
    Good source of calcium and vitamin D ; excellent source of iron
    Can help lower cholesterol (Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Honey Nut Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.)

March 29, 2014

Cheerios Heart Oat cereal is my new go to breakfast cereal. It tastes great and I love the honey oat clusters. I eat cheerios hearty oat cereal every day for breakfast and it makes a great snack as well. My kids also love this cereal. A box doesn't last long in my household...when its on sale we stock up!

February 15, 2014

My family died and went to heaven when they tasted the Cheerios hearty Oat cereal, they were asking for more at the end of the week. We use it as an addition to ice cream, yogurt and eaten with milk. The kids love to play with them and place them on their fingers and ask for them for lunch as a little snack. Worthy every penny indeed.

September 29, 2013

Not really a fan of this product. I find it's too much, I guess I'm more of a plain-Jane cheerios fan.

September 26, 2013

LOVE these!! The combination of the cheerios, flakes and oat clusters is great! (My favourite is the oat clusters). And to have a healthy cereal that is not full of sugar and that my kids will eat, is a plus!

My daughter (5 years old) could not get enough of them. In fact, my entire family loved them!! The box only lasted a couple days in my house- and they were gone! I will definitely be buying these again!!

September 24, 2013

the best cereal ever!! can polish off a box in a couple days - can eat for every meal! not overly sweet and delicious!!!