Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 16, 2016

I first picked these up at Dollarama as a quick snack and since then I buy them every time I am doing groceries. They are absolutely delicious. Perfect amount of of cheddar and jalapeno.

September 26, 2016

Cheetos jalapeño is amazing! Like every cheetos brand chip they seem to never disappoint when it comes to their products. They are spice but not to throw point where it is overpowering. The cheddar really makes the taste nice. Highly recommend trying it!

September 26, 2016

OKAY! This is my guilty pleasure to a T! I can't describe how good these taste! They are absolutely delicious and everyone who I get to try them is instantly hooked! Not good for you, but a really nice treat!

July 31, 2016

I had these today and I couldn't eat more than 2! I HATE spicy food, but generally jalapeno is not too bad. These were super hot and made my tongue burn within one bite, and make your tongue hotter after you've swallowed it. Gross. Not for me at all.

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

Nope theses are not for me...they taste sooo full of chemicals and the after taste is really bad....i needed to brush my teeth to get the bad taste out,,,, nice and crunchy but no way not for me

May 09, 2016

I'm usually not a fan of anything spicey but my husband is and so he bought a big bag of these .I had the munchies really bad and didn't have any of my favorite Doritos in the house so I tried these and was instantly hooked.These are so full of flavor ,you get that sharp cheese flavor with the little bit of spicey heat from the Jalapeño, i also loved the crunch in each bite ,so now I guess you could say I have a new favorite. These snacks are inexpensive and we buy them at Walmart ,I would definitely recommend these to everyone

May 09, 2016

These are one of the most addicting things to eat. I swear I could eat the whole bag by myself. They are nice and crunchy, there is still cheese flavour to it, but then you get a kick with the spice of the jalapeno. It is the most amazing combination. These are not too spicy where your mouth is on fire, they are just the perfect amount of hot. Love them.

March 30, 2016

Mmmm! I love these. I love Cheetos and I don't like spice, but my husband loves spice and he doesn't like Cheetos, so when I seen this I knew we needed to try it. I was surprised when we both loved it! It's the perfect amount of cheesiness and spice. Whenever I open a bag, I either eat half or all of it by myself.

March 11, 2016

I know these are probably one of the least healthiest snacks I can have, but as soon as I open a bag, you can't just have one. The crunch and cheesiness has such an intense flavour. These are probably one of my favourite junk foods. I highly recommend. It's like eating crack!

March 03, 2016

I love crunchy cheetos. In fact they have to be crunchy or I don't bother.
Unfortunately, these cheddar jalapeno cheetos were a huge miss for me.
The spice was a little much and they were overall too artificial tasting.
I was disappointed.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye