Choe Technology iPhone Cable

Choe Technology iPhone Cable Reviews

1 review
Ranked #74 out of 626 in Electronics

July 28, 2016

Owning an iPhone means owning a lot of cords due to their infamous lack of battery power.

It is difficult to find a non-Apple cord that is of the same quality, if not better quality, in comparison with the original.

Choetech’s USB Cable does not fail to exceed my expectations.

I have used it with 4 different wall chargers, non-Apple Laptop, Custom built Desktop Computer, in our vehicle, at work – all without missing a beat. The phone always starts charging and has never given me an error message.

It also does a stellar job at charging my iPod and uploading new music to it from my computer.

Besides doing what it should do, the first thing I noticed was the quality of the cord. It is made of a braided nylon cord, attaching the USB inputs with a seamless design. This is SO much better than Apple’s cord and will last for many years!

The cord is also a fabulous length! It reaches from the charger behind my beside table beyond my lap if I am charging it before bed (and using my phone).

On that note, with alternative cords, I cannot always use my phone while it is charging – with this cord, I have not had any issues charging my phone while using it at the same time – just like a certified iPhone cord!

I would definitely purchase and recommend this USB cord to anyone needing an additional or replacement cord!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows