Christie Cheese Nips

Christie Cheese Nips Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 1114 in Snacks

February 19, 2016

I love cheese in general so these Christie Cheese Nips are one of my favorite snack. I purchase them often when I go grocery shopping. They are very tasty. A good mixture of cheese and salt.

September 22, 2015

These taste so good and have a great cheese taste. ALWAYS on sale or at a low cost at Wal-Mart!

September 22, 2015

Love these. They are super cheesy and crunchy so I often buy these to snack on instead of chips. Sometimes the price sucks but when there is a sale its a great price. Also great for lunch.

May 28, 2015

These are decent. Not my favourite cheesey cracker, but not intolerable. I find them a little salty though.

April 16, 2015

I love Cheese Nips, but the problem is once I start eating them it's hard to stop because they are so yummy! They have an amazing Cheddar Cheese flavour, and the perfect amount of salt. I don't like to share these because they are too good.

April 16, 2015

Good quality crackers and a quick snack to eat. They are pretty cheap. I've bought these often. Most people I know like them, worth at least trying. Can be found in most stores. Over all pretty good.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 15, 2015

These crackers are really fun to eat. Perfect size for little hands to grab and nibble on. Rich cheesy flavor in each small square. Makes a great snack with your favourite cheese and fruits. I add them to my tomato soup for any extra cheese flavor.