Christie Triscuit Made with Brown Rice Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 2329 in Grocery

October 04, 2016

I love sweet potato however, I didn't like these at all. I didn't like the texture or the flavour. Something was just not tasting right for me, I can't even explain it. Just didn't like it.

May 14, 2016

these taste great and are healthy for you I buy these and take them to work and eat them during my shift by the time it;s time for me to go home I have them all eaten

December 08, 2015

Christie Triscuit Made with Brown Rice;

so good for those who can not tolerate wheat or want a different healthier option to wheat

brown rice normally i don't like but within the triscuit is baked so well fl;avour is mixed in

August 24, 2015

These crackers are delicious!! I'm not sure if they are really any healthier but they seem healthier. They are great to eat all by themselves.

July 07, 2015

My husband loves sweet potatoes but he simply does not like these crackers. I tried them myself, and started to enjoy them but after a while found them simply too sweet tasting so in my pantry they sit. Good in small doses.

June 05, 2015

I love any triscuit products. They are so good. I just can never stop myself from eating the whole box. They are also good with a dip.

June 04, 2015

These crackers are so delicious and you get so many in a box. I love the flavor of them and the sweet potato flavor definitely comes out in the cracker.

June 03, 2015

Red bean brown rice Triscuts are my absolute favorite treat . Those little squares are packed full of flavor .

June 02, 2015

Yummy one of my favs!! I like em alone and with a dip.

June 02, 2015

The blend of brown rice and sweet potato tastes yummy and the added bonus is that it's a healthy choice. A perfect snack that you can eat on its own or paired with cheese or dip. Never breaks apart like some wimpy crackers.