Clarins HydraQuench Cream Gel
Good
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Clarins HydraQuench Cream Gel Reviews

4/5
67% OF CHICKS DIG IT
3 reviews
Ranked #387 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 06, 2016


Cette crème désaltérante de Clarins fait un magnifique travail l'été car elle apporte une bonne hydratation, elle est vite absorbée et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Elle est fabriquée d'ingrédients de grande qualité. Bien sûr c'est un produit de luxe qui coûte plus cher mais je ne l'achète qu'en promotion au magasin ou sur le site de Clarins où il y a de magnifiques promotions. Je reçois toujours les promotions grâce à l'infolettre de Clarins. J'ai déjà commandé sur le site et le service est rapide et très professionnel. De plus, Clarins nous donne des points sur chaque commande que l'on peut appliquer à nos achats ultérieurs.

2.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
June 06, 2016


I used this for around 2 years before I moved over to my new moisturizer. I guess I figured because it's for Normal to combination skin it would work for my dryer skin. I guess it does the job, but there are way more better products out there to keep you moisturized. I also found I was going through the tub faster than other products.



4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 13, 2015


The formula is light weight, absorbs easily and quickly. I would apply it on my face, quickly massage it into my skin. Few seconds after application, my face feels instantly moisturized but does not feel wet. I really enjoy the cream gel formula.This is a perfect consistency/ texture for spring and summer because it does not linger on the face and is not sticky. Another advantage is that it can be worn underneath makeup.The product itself is white but blends out clear. Even though it is marketed for normal to combination skin but it works for my dehydrated skin

The packaging feels luxurious because the container itself is made with glass and it also has a stopper underneath the lid

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.