Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream

Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream Reviews

Ranked #883 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 14, 2016

If you have extremely dry skin I highly recommended this moisturizer! It's a little pricey but it works and it lasts a long time! I apply in the morning before my makeup application and after I wash my face before bed. My face has never been more hydrated! It glides on smoothly and doesn't leave your face oily. 8it smells nice too!

March 04, 2016

Even tho it is too expensive for it's quality, I can say I liked this cream because even tho it's a rich cream it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy.

December 10, 2015

When winter comes, my face becomes really dry so I want to try some new moisturizer to make my skin hydrated. This product does its job--hydrating!!! When I opened it, it smelled really good and when I applied it on my face, it did not make me feel too sick but hydrated my face quickly.

January 11, 2015

If you need a lot of moisture added to your skin, this product is what you're looking for. I suffer from acne and use a medicated gel which dries my skin out (sometimes to the point that it hurts to smile). When I apply this cream in the evening I get instant relief and my skin is noticeably softer and smoother in the morning. It is a strong moisturizer so I do recommend using it at night, although I have used it during the day when I have needed extra moisture. Definitely give this a try!

June 15, 2010

I have extremly dry skin and have always been on the lookout for a great moisture rich cream. I stumbled on this product by accident, when i was preparing for my wedding I had invested money on good skin care products but whenever i ran out of aveda face cream they were always out. So i went into London drugs and asked the young womman there what she would recccoment. This was it. In a matter of days my skin felt hydrated and nourished, my skin didnt burn or feel raw as it has before using this product.

Clairns uses natural ingredients using a cold press method that keeps the nutrients in, making for a non fragrent effective facial preparations. I would highly reccomend this line for dry, extremly dry or ethnic skin types. The thick non oily cream absorbes quickly into the skin leaving it soft and supple. A bottle for me last about 6 months and though you dont need much i use a little extra at night or in the winter time to elleviate wind burn!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products