Clarins Instant Concealer Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 389 in Concealer

September 19, 2016

I love this concealer. It's lightweight, build-able, and best of all it works! It is a little pricey but you don't need much for a zit and it stays on, if you don't touch it it's covered! It also blends well and the color is a perfect match to my skin tone!

September 14, 2016

The tube is small but you don't have to use a lot. There is different colors. It smells good. Would be very happy if they would have it in a bigger size!

June 29, 2016

This concealer is one of my best buys ever. It feels great, not oily or greasy, covers the dark circles under my eyes perfectly with just a few drops. Blends well, natural looking. I use it under my eyes, next to my nose, on my chin and on my cheeks. It takes away the redness. Everyone should try this! I'm a huge fan :)

August 01, 2015

N'est pas 100% opaque mais cache quand même bien les cernes. Il ne tien pas toute la journée et nécessite des retouches. Lorsque je l'applique on me dit que j'ai l'air moins fatiguée et que j'ai bonne mine. Il est défatiguant et lissant.

March 10, 2015

I have to say - after only 1 week of use - I am a huge fan of Clarins Instant Concealer! The Medium shade works perfectly with my skin tone to even things out. It feels extremely light and non-greasy when it goes on and blends very well. When used with a translucent powder it also has amazing staying power. About $32.00 per tube - not too bad price wise The medium shade works awesome for me - although it does seem a little weird that they only offer (3) shades? I do love the coverage and will be purchasing again.

October 07, 2013

This concealer is not something I would usually go for, but I found myself really liking it. It's quite lightweight but has a nice colour to it and is very brightening. I really enjoy using it under my eyes. It is almost watery in consistency and even though it has decent coverage, it isn't heavy at all so this wouldn't be my first choice for red bumps and blemishes. It evens out skintone but if you have a bump, its best to use a thicker, creamier concealer. I've been using a few dots of this all over my face, over top a lightweight foundation and then just covering any spots with a cream concealer. What I like about the concealer is that it is pretty moisturizing and it has a natural finish. Because it's a bit pricey, I am not sure if I would rebuy, especially because this isn't the best for my skin type but I do like this and I like that its a larger bottle.