Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
Amazing

Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Reviews

Ranked #877 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

Worked OK.. I don't feel like it did the job the whole time I kept my makeup on. I like my serums to make my skin smooth and brighten over time. I didn't notice a big difference. It felt great as soon as I put it on but died quickly

December 07, 2011

I have been using this cream for a couple of months now and I like it. My face tends to be oily and this is a light, non-greasy cream. It has a light scent and it provides good coverage without having to put a lot on. My skin feels pretty smooth after applying it and it feels weightless.

The main con is that it is pricey. I wait for a promotion before i will go out and buy it. And, I can't really comment on its effectiveness for fading my freckles or other discolourations - can't really tell if that's working but, then again, that's not why I purchased it.

Overall, the price is a bit steep but I keep going back to get it because I have a hard time finding a cream that hydrates my skin just enough so that it's neither dry or greasy.