Clarisonic Mia 2 Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 76 in Cleansing Tools

This is Clarisonic’s functionally enhanced, travel-friendly model for clean, beautiful skin. Cleanses skin 6x better than hands alone and features 2 speeds for customized cleansing, a 1-Minute Pulsing T-Timer to guide your cleanse, and travel case. The patented sonic technology oscillates back and forth, with more than 300 movements per second to gently cleanse, remove impurities and beautifully transform skin.

See the sonic difference:
• Smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
• Minimizes appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles
• Cleanses so thoroughly, skin care products absorb better
• Gentle enough to use 2x daily on all skin types

Click here for more info

January 16, 2017

I do like mine but I find it causes me to break out more then usual. I use mine a few times a week with dermalogica products to exfoliate I like to use it in the shower. I've used a few different brushes too

January 12, 2017

I received this product as a Christmas gift along with the deep pore and sensitive brush heads. Initially, I found myself using it on a daily basis. If you enjoy the feeling of a squeaky clean face then this product is ideal for you. It is very effective at cleaning dirt, oil, and makeup off your face. I don't have severe issues with acne so I can't say how effective it is at clearing pimples. However, I do suffer from the occasional breakouts (mainly due to hormonal causes) and I find that using the Clarisonic during these times healed the pimples more quickly probably due to facial oils being cleansed more effectively.

Since receiving it, I found I don't use the product as much, not because I don't like it or don't find it effective but because I don't find it necessary to use it that often. Using it everyday actually dried out my skin so I have resorted to only using it once or twice a week or when my skin starts to look dull and my pores become more prominent.

The benefit of the Clarisonic is that you can use pretty much any cleanser with it. It cleans gently. You only have to press it lightly on the surface of the skin and it does the job for you. There is no need to excessively scrub your face. The battery lasted about 2 weeks when I used it on a daily basis. It lasted longer when I resorted to using only twice a week. I really liked the deep pore brush head - I found it to be very gentle on the face compared to the sensitive brush head.

I would probably buy this product on my own but would definitely get it when they have a sale because it is a bit pricey, even the brush heads. But so far I have really enjoyed using it and will definitely continue to be a part of the skin care routine.

January 09, 2017

This product has been apart of my skin care routine for 2 1/2 years and I'm in love! it has cleared up my skin so much! whenever I don't use it my skin isn't cleaned properly and starts to breakout. I don't use both speeds on this item, only one since the lower one is too slow. If you don't need the slower speed, spend some
    less $$$ and go for the plain clarisonic Mia!

September 17, 2016

I love the results I get from my clarisonic, however I don't think it's worth the price. It might be worth it for someone that uses it daily, but for my skin type I don't use it more than once or twice a week. When I do use it, my skin feels amazing and it really cleans out your pores.

September 15, 2016

J'adore tellement ma brosse, elle rend ma peau claire et lumineuse, diminue les imperfections et la grosseur des pores de peau.je ne peux plus m'en passer. Une brosse sous l'eau en plis quoi demander de plus !

September 13, 2016

Que vous soyez un homme ou une femme, adolescent ou adolescente, ce que je m'apprête à vous écrire vaut la peine d'être lu. Je vais essayer de ne pas être trop longue. Cet appareil........est une BOMBE!!!! J'ai la peau grasse. À mon jeune âge, mon visage était tout simplement FLAWLESS!!!!!! À l'âge de 12 ans environ, j'ai commencé à développer de l'acné assez sévère qui a commencé à apparaître sur mon visage. Ma mère a dépensé je ne sais combien d'argent sur des produits haute gamme afin que mon acné s'élimine complètement (Mary Kay, La roche posay, Avène, etc) Je les ai toute essayé quoi. Lors d'une visite médicale, sous prescription, j'ai eu usage de pilules (pas contraceptives) qui ont fait disparaître mon acné complètement, mais comme effets secondaires, j'accusais des maux d'estomac. Après avoir perdu de vu mon médecin pour ensuite apprendre qu'il avait prit sa retraite, ne me rappelant pas du nom du médicament, mon acné (du moins des tâches acnéiques) étaient revenues. J'ai alors poursuivi avec Pro Activ qui fonctionnait assez bien, mais après un incident, j'ai arrêté mes commandes. Puis, avec le temps, mon acné avait disparu, mais j'avais toujours des tâches tenaces comme souvenir de mon acné. Après avoir vu plusieurs vidéos de vloggeurs sur Youtube, je me suis persuadée d'acheter cette merveilleuse invention qui est la brosse clarisonic Mia 2. Ce qu'on nous apprend, c'est qu'il y a une majeur différence lorsqu'on lave son visage avec ses mains comparativement à l'utilisation de l’appareil électrique. Je vous assure que j'ai retrouvé mon visage FLAWLESS comme avant. Je n'ai plus de boutons, plus de tâches, NADA!!!! Si je vous partage cela, c'est pour que ceux et celles qui ont actuellement ce problème puissent savoir que c'est un problème qui peut être réglé. J'ai freshement 31 ans et je vais vous avouer qu c'est depuis l'an passé que mon visage a retrouvé sa totale luminosité. J'espère sincèrement que ce texte aidera au moins une personne à se sentir mieux dans sa peau parce qu'on ne se le cachera pas, l'acné est un diagnostic qui peut faire des ravages dépendamment du degré de sévérité de ce dernier. Il faut juste se rappeler que nous devons mener les problèmes, et non le contraire!!!

Pour finir, je veux juste faire une clarification, que ce soit Mia 1 ou 2 ou Aria, Olay etc. l'important est le système électrique en soit!!!!!

August 06, 2016

this has completely changed my skin, it deep cleans so well it's insane. whenever i stop using it, i break out so bad but after using it for 2-3 days, my skin is back to normal. can't live without this product!

July 11, 2016

Love love love my clarisonic! I purchased the Mia 2 about 2 months ago and I have used it most days since. My skin has never looked better, it is smoother, softer, brighter and more clear than ever. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!

June 27, 2016

This is definitely my top must-have skincare product! I've had the Mia 2 for a couple years now and I don't see myself ever NOT using it in the future. Sometimes I'll forget about it for awhile and whenever I go back my skin immediately improves. The texture of my skin is so much nicer when I use the Clarisonic: it feels softer, more supple, and overall healthier. I sometimes get dry patches on my cheeks from using products my skin doesn't like and the Clarisonic helps bring my skin back to normal much more quickly than without. It gets all the remnants of makeup out of my pores and I feel like it increases the absorption of my skincare products substantially. I use it most nights out of the week and sometimes in the morning if I want extra-perfect makeup that day because I find that my makeup goes on more smoothly as well if I use this beforehand.

I just switched over to the Delicate brush head from the Sensitive brush head and I really like it so far. My skin is very sensitive and prone to redness and I feel like my skin doesn't get red at all after using the Delicate one, but I never really had problems with the Sensitive one, either.

May 31, 2016

I use my Mia2 about twice a week and I find that it really helps clean my pores out. I originally bought the Mia2 as I thought the two speeds would be useful..but realistically I do not ever play with the speeds.. could've gone with the 1 speed product!