Clarisonic Mia 2 Reviews

4.5/5
95% OF CHICKS DIG IT
229 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

This is Clarisonic’s functionally enhanced, travel-friendly model for clean, beautiful skin. Cleanses skin 6x better than hands alone and features 2 speeds for customized cleansing, a 1-Minute Pulsing T-Timer to guide your cleanse, and travel case. The patented sonic technology oscillates back and forth, with more than 300 movements per second to gently cleanse, remove impurities and beautifully transform skin.

See the sonic difference:
• Smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
• Minimizes appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles
• Cleanses so thoroughly, skin care products absorb better
• Gentle enough to use 2x daily on all skin types

Click here for more info

Average Price:  $180.00

3.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 17, 2016


I love the results I get from my clarisonic, however I don't think it's worth the price. It might be worth it for someone that uses it daily, but for my skin type I don't use it more than once or twice a week. When I do use it, my skin feels amazing and it really cleans out your pores.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 15, 2016


J'adore tellement ma brosse, elle rend ma peau claire et lumineuse, diminue les imperfections et la grosseur des pores de peau.je ne peux plus m'en passer. Une brosse sous l'eau en plis quoi demander de plus !



5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 13, 2016


Que vous soyez un homme ou une femme, adolescent ou adolescente, ce que je m'apprête à vous écrire vaut la peine d'être lu. Je vais essayer de ne pas être trop longue. Cet appareil........est une BOMBE!!!! J'ai la peau grasse. À mon jeune âge, mon visage était tout simplement FLAWLESS!!!!!! À l'âge de 12 ans environ, j'ai commencé à développer de l'acné assez sévère qui a commencé à apparaître sur mon visage. Ma mère a dépensé je ne sais combien d'argent sur des produits haute gamme afin que mon acné s'élimine complètement (Mary Kay, La roche posay, Avène, etc) Je les ai toute essayé quoi. Lors d'une visite médicale, sous prescription, j'ai eu usage de pilules (pas contraceptives) qui ont fait disparaître mon acné complètement, mais comme effets secondaires, j'accusais des maux d'estomac. Après avoir perdu de vu mon médecin pour ensuite apprendre qu'il avait prit sa retraite, ne me rappelant pas du nom du médicament, mon acné (du moins des tâches acnéiques) étaient revenues. J'ai alors poursuivi avec Pro Activ qui fonctionnait assez bien, mais après un incident, j'ai arrêté mes commandes. Puis, avec le temps, mon acné avait disparu, mais j'avais toujours des tâches tenaces comme souvenir de mon acné. Après avoir vu plusieurs vidéos de vloggeurs sur Youtube, je me suis persuadée d'acheter cette merveilleuse invention qui est la brosse clarisonic Mia 2. Ce qu'on nous apprend, c'est qu'il y a une majeur différence lorsqu'on lave son visage avec ses mains comparativement à l'utilisation de l’appareil électrique. Je vous assure que j'ai retrouvé mon visage FLAWLESS comme avant. Je n'ai plus de boutons, plus de tâches, NADA!!!! Si je vous partage cela, c'est pour que ceux et celles qui ont actuellement ce problème puissent savoir que c'est un problème qui peut être réglé. J'ai freshement 31 ans et je vais vous avouer qu c'est depuis l'an passé que mon visage a retrouvé sa totale luminosité. J'espère sincèrement que ce texte aidera au moins une personne à se sentir mieux dans sa peau parce qu'on ne se le cachera pas, l'acné est un diagnostic qui peut faire des ravages dépendamment du degré de sévérité de ce dernier. Il faut juste se rappeler que nous devons mener les problèmes, et non le contraire!!!

Pour finir, je veux juste faire une clarification, que ce soit Mia 1 ou 2 ou Aria, Olay etc. l'important est le système électrique en soit!!!!!

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 06, 2016


this has completely changed my skin, it deep cleans so well it's insane. whenever i stop using it, i break out so bad but after using it for 2-3 days, my skin is back to normal. can't live without this product!

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
July 11, 2016


Love love love my clarisonic! I purchased the Mia 2 about 2 months ago and I have used it most days since. My skin has never looked better, it is smoother, softer, brighter and more clear than ever. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 27, 2016


This is definitely my top must-have skincare product! I've had the Mia 2 for a couple years now and I don't see myself ever NOT using it in the future. Sometimes I'll forget about it for awhile and whenever I go back my skin immediately improves. The texture of my skin is so much nicer when I use the Clarisonic: it feels softer, more supple, and overall healthier. I sometimes get dry patches on my cheeks from using products my skin doesn't like and the Clarisonic helps bring my skin back to normal much more quickly than without. It gets all the remnants of makeup out of my pores and I feel like it increases the absorption of my skincare products substantially. I use it most nights out of the week and sometimes in the morning if I want extra-perfect makeup that day because I find that my makeup goes on more smoothly as well if I use this beforehand.

I just switched over to the Delicate brush head from the Sensitive brush head and I really like it so far. My skin is very sensitive and prone to redness and I feel like my skin doesn't get red at all after using the Delicate one, but I never really had problems with the Sensitive one, either.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
May 31, 2016


I use my Mia2 about twice a week and I find that it really helps clean my pores out. I originally bought the Mia2 as I thought the two speeds would be useful..but realistically I do not ever play with the speeds.. could've gone with the 1 speed product!

3.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
April 01, 2016


After purchasing the MIA 2, I was excited to start incorporating it into my skincare regime. However, after the first few uses I noticed that I started to break out EXCESSIVELY on my forehead and on my cheek area.. This was pretty bizarre for me since I rarely do experience break outs. My skin is rather oily, and I did find that the device was able to control oil, but the brush head was too rough on my skin, being the cause of the breakouts. If you have very sensitive skin like I do, I do not recommend using this device. Even the "sensitive" brush head seemed to tough on my skin. I have discontinued using the device for now.

3.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
March 26, 2016


Bought this in hopes of using it daily to help clear up uneven skin tones and blotches. I also had pretty acne that I wanted to get rid of. The first 2 weeks of using my clarisonic I experienced break outs all over my face, but after reading other people's reviews, it looked like that was pretty normal. The month following, I noticed a dramatic difference in my overall skin - just smoother in general and less clogged pores. This thing is made of quality but the battery life is a little short (I have to charge it every week). I would definitely recommend to buy the authentic brush heads as that makes all the difference.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
March 25, 2016


Love my Clarisonic! Ever since I started using it I can't believe I went so long without one. Really gets rid of all the oil build up and dirt. It is expensive but worth it once you save up the money. Also, I started off using it once a week. Then increased to every other day, and my skin is responding very well. I use a mild cleanser and enjoy the effects.

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.