• Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #486 out of 1171 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 20, 2016

This is a really good moisturizer, the skin is smooth and hydrated after applying this. The only problem with this product is that I got some acnes after using it. So, it only uses it for my nose since my nose is super dry and I have to put this on before makeup.

August 17, 2016

This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer. As I have combination skin it doesn't add to my oily spots and moisturizers my dry spots well. It also smells awesome! And the quality and quantity is well worth the price!

May 25, 2016

I love this stuff! It smells fantastic: fresh and clean, and fruity/cucumber-y... it's so clean and summery!

It's also super light on the skin, sinks in quickly, but still really moisturizes! I love that it doesn't feel greasy or stick around on my skin, just leaves me feeling smooth and cool. It's the best moisturizer I've used for summer, or any time you're hot and just can't handle a thick, sticky, oily moisturizer. I've even recommended it to my boyfriend who uses it after he shaves, because it's cooling and refreshing, and it helps stop the itchiness and irritation he gets from shaving! I will definitely repurchase!

March 11, 2016

I been using this product December 2014. Anyone with a lot pimples should give this product a try. I got mine for $8 on sale. It works amazing! Doesn't itch on face.

April 29, 2015

I'm in love with this stuff. I use it throughout the day if I'm at work or studying because it's so lightweight but adds so much moisture, it's very refreshing and I love the consistency.

October 07, 2014

I love the way this feels on my face!
    It is ultra-lightweight as it claims. My face feels hydrated and extremely smooth. (Like you just applied a primer). A little goes a long way! This is my new daytime moisturizer for the hotter months as the oil-free formula will work well with the lighter foundations and BB/CC creams to help give a lightweight coverage.

August 21, 2014

I have combination skin that is somehow dry and oily at the same time. Other moisturizers tend to leave me very shiny looking. I decided to try Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel because the words "gel" and "oil free" jumped out at me. I've been using it for about 2 months now, and I am really impressed. I've always thought of Clean & Clear as a brand for teenagers or young adults. But it is working wonders on my 31 year old skin. I've actually noticed a reduction in wrinkles and a more even, healthy looking skin tone since I've started using this product. I don't mind the smell at all either, it's very fresh.

May 21, 2014

I love how light and refreshing this moisturizer is. It goes on light and absorbs really fast, actually I find my skin kinda drinks it up, and the smell is great, it is an awesome part of my daily skin care routine.

August 11, 2013

What a lovely moisturizer! It's a really refreshing change from normal facial lotions. The gel formula feels amazing going on, and feels great once it's soaked in. It also smells fantastic! I highly recommend this as a great drugstore moisturizer to try!

August 06, 2013

I received this moisturiser as a klout perk and initially, I wasn't too impressed with the idea of the moisturiser, I usually shy away from gels and opt for heavier creams but I have been using this for a few weeks and I'm actually really enjoying it. I've been finding that it is still very hydrating even though it's not heavy. It's really nice and lightweight underneath makeup. It's quite refreshing as well. Since my skin becomes quite oily in the summer, this has been a nice balance since it is oil free and pretty breathable. It's gentle and I like that it is water based. I received this for free but I think I would purchase it again since it's a pretty good price at C$7.99-9.49.