Clean Idea Eco Flosser

Clean Idea Eco Flosser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #167 out of 200 in Oral Care

January 24, 2011

I have only seen this product once, which is when I bought it, but it's a really cool idea.

Normal floss (the little boxes) doesn't cut it for me, it's always awkward to use and therefore I don't end up doing a great job with it. So, I usually buy floss sticks, and these caught my eye because they are supposed to be compostable and biodegradable!!
    Instead of a little piece of plastic, these are made from "locally sourced renewable crops like corn, wheat, tapioca and potatoes instead of petroleum" (from the package).
    I really love this, because all of the little plastic things that we use in our day to day lives really add up over time - so every little bit helps, right?
    And these perfom just as well as other brands that I've used - they are just a bit more expensive, and it would be nice if they had a mint flavoured kind!! Other than that I really like this product and would definitely buy it again.