Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy for Men Reviews

Ranked #1048 out of 2201 in Hair Care

September 04, 2014

This right here, is the last dandruff shampoo you'll ever need. Head and shoulders didn't do a single thing for my scalp but make it greasy AND itchy at the same time. Clear fixed it right up

August 13, 2014

My husband loves this shampoo and I agree since he started using clear he has had no more dandruff or itchy scalp

May 05, 2014

Mon conjoit adore ce shampoing et en plus il sent très bon.

April 04, 2014

I have 4 people In my house and 2 of us suffer from Dry scalp/ dandruff. We started using Clear for men sport mint about when it first came out in stores. Since then its all we use on a reg. basis. This works great! even in areas that other shampoo's and conditioners don't.

February 19, 2014

I love this product! It seems amazing, feels so smooth and silky when it goes in your hand! You can almost feel it start working right away! my hair feels and smells so good, I don't know how i washed my hair before this product! I use it everyday and cant live without it!

February 17, 2014

This is now hubby's go to shampoo cause it works.. its by far the best one out there for his needs .. YAY hate wasting money on products that just dont work

February 17, 2014

I purchased this product from my VERY picky husband and he absolutely lives it. It is definitely now his go to fave.

July 18, 2013

I have started to buy this product for my husband and son because they are complaining about dryness. It seems to work (2 in 1 complete care) because it has a moisturizer as well. It leaves their hair fresh and clean for a rough day at work and leisure. It is still on the trial side but it may be the one.

Free Willy 3

Free Willy 2

Free Willy

Remember The Titans

jazzyphizz has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Pearl Harbor