Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clearasil® Ultra® Deep Pore Cleansing Pads are dermatologist tested to visibly reduce pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours. The exfoliating action pads are scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne fighting ingredients that work quickly to open blocked pores.

January 27, 2016

I use these every day, they leave my skin feeling so much more clean than cleansing Aline.

June 03, 2015

Easy to use, and after a few times using the acne just disappears. Feels great having clean clear pores.

April 07, 2015

These can get pretty expensive, you have to wait for them to be on sale.
But they are great for maintenance, or just clearing up your skin if you wake up feeling oily.

April 01, 2015

Not the smoothest cleansing pad but works well to remove dirt.

February 27, 2015

I use it all the time and helps keep the blackhead and white heads down as I don't break out as much when I use this product!

November 12, 2014

While I am still waiting for a product that will actually treat my acne to the point where I notice a MAJOR difference, this is one of those products that did something for me, at least. I like that the pads do actually leave my face feeling soft and clean. I notice a bit less oil the day after I have used the pads at night after I wash my face. I also feel like it keeps my new breakouts to a more "mild" state. It doesn't get rid of existing acne or completely stop breakouts for me, but then again I haven't found anything yet that does. I found I had to use these every second night so as not to over dry my skin or cause redness. I will buy again for sure.

August 11, 2014

The only thing I was not impressed with was the price but overall it is an amazing product.

August 01, 2014

I use these pads as part of my nightly routine. I find that they clean well and remove all the oil and makeup from the day. I try not to use them every single night, because I find that they leave my skin a little too dry sometimes, but I think they work very effectively in keeping my skin clear and clean.

June 11, 2014

Produit parfait pour entretenir notre peau efficacement et rapidement

April 19, 2014

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads is a thick and moist toner. I use this after I have washed my face and before I moisturize. I find that the pads provides me skin a deep clean that my cleanser has missed. I use this every other day in the evening. I find that using the pads daily dries out my skin and leaves my skin tight and flaky. I won't be repurchasing this product once I'm done. The pads don't 'wow' me and I find that it doesn't clear up my blackheads.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags