Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 142 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate. It comes with a weeks indicator that tells you how many weeks since conception, up to 3 weeks.

December 01, 2016

I used three of these tests and every time it told me I was not pregnant.... I was actually six weeks pregnant. If I would have listened to these tests I could have potentially not realized for quite some time that I was actually pregnant. Very disappointed in the tests around 8 weeks after going to my doctor the test finally showed I was pregnant.

July 26, 2016

J'ai acheté ce test, car la marque est bien réputé et il vendu pour sa précision. J'ai fait le test et j'en suis pleinement satisfaite! Il m'indiquait 3+ et je suis allé passer une échographie de datation deux semaines plus tard, à cause de mon retard et de mes cycles irréguliers... et la technicienne m'a dit que j'avais 6 semaines de faite (donc 4 semaines au moment du test). Donc, il est très très précis!! Son prix est dispendieux, mais il en vaut la peine!

May 30, 2016

This test is accurate only in the way of giving you a true result. The weeks indicator is so far off. You have to add 2-3 weeks to what it shows in the window. I took this test, it show 2-3 weeks pregnant. I went for my ultrasound and found out I was nearly 6. You can buy equally accurate tests for a fraction of the cost of this one.

March 13, 2016

I find it pricey but it do work quick and efficient. Very easy to use and very easy to read. Loves how it tells the week and it is very accurate to. I was 3 weeks and when I went doctor 2 days later I was 3 weeks and 3 days so this was right on

March 02, 2016

I was not impress at all of those pregnancy tests: for a weird reasons, they're always the only one to say negative when i'm pregnant... first reponse it's yes, the doctor it's yes and clearblue is no. Maybe it's a lot of badlucks in a row or they are not really good.

February 05, 2016

I so far only got negatives on this, but they were right every time. I like the week indicator idea

February 05, 2016

Jai adorer ca maa confirmer ce que je ne savais paa et tres precis cest le seul que jutiliserais lors de grossesses futures!

January 31, 2016

This is a great product. I was able to know roughly how far along I was in my pregnancy. Great for pictures to capture the moment. A little pricey though.

January 30, 2016

So, I got pregnant by surprise (wasn't expecting it but wasn't not expecting it) and I told my husband we needed to go get pregnancy tests. My friend suggested I get a few at the dollar store since they "work the same". I got home, took two tests and they were accurate. Thing is, they were so cheap that I refused to actually believe it.
Fast forward and I tell my husband I want to go get a LEGIT one. We drive over and got this one, mainly because I trust the name and because the weeks indicator is just pretty cool.
Well, I took the test and there it said 3-4 weeks! Of course it wasn't right on point according to the doctor, but still. It was awesome. Works well!
If I have another, I will definitely be getting this one again.

January 28, 2016

Used this when I was trying to get pregnant. It's acurate. The reason the Dr would calculate your due date from your last period so they give a different date. But this is acurate for sure.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml