Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel
Good

Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

March 18, 2017

I purchased the Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel a few months ago when I ran out of the usual Clinique face wash I use (the regular green one).
    This one definitely does have a charcoal scent to it but it's not strong or displeasing. The face wash washes my face thoroughly and it feels clean afterwards.
    I am definitely happy I gave the Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel a shot and will definitely be purchasing it again.

October 14, 2016

I received this for free in a sample bag. The instructions read that it should be used as needed a few times a week. I have very dry skin so I was concerned about the drying affect from the charcoal. Although it most definitely was drying It wasn't nearly as drying to my skin as I predicted. I think I could continue using this once or twice a week with a great moisturizer and not have any issues. Unfortunately I didn't notice a great deal of improvement to my skin because I don't have issues with oil or live in highly polluted area for that matter. I don't think I would purchase this but I think it could be a great product for someone with combination oily to oily skin! Also, do keep in mind it does have a noticeable (but mild) charcoal scent, but I suppose that can attest to the fact is truly has charcoal in it. I think this would be a great replacement to a charcoal mask if masks aren't your thing.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus