Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel

Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #85 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 14, 2016

I received this for free in a sample bag. The instructions read that it should be used as needed a few times a week. I have very dry skin so I was concerned about the drying affect from the charcoal. Although it most definitely was drying It wasn't nearly as drying to my skin as I predicted. I think I could continue using this once or twice a week with a great moisturizer and not have any issues. Unfortunately I didn't notice a great deal of improvement to my skin because I don't have issues with oil or live in highly polluted area for that matter. I don't think I would purchase this but I think it could be a great product for someone with combination oily to oily skin! Also, do keep in mind it does have a noticeable (but mild) charcoal scent, but I suppose that can attest to the fact is truly has charcoal in it. I think this would be a great replacement to a charcoal mask if masks aren't your thing.