Clinique Daily Essentials Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

The only thing my husband will put on his face! It's super moisturizing without being too oily and or greasy. I used to buy this product for myself and quickly noticed that I was running out more quickly that I liked...and then I realized it. My husband was stealing my product! And now we both use it!

September 05, 2016

I hope this is the yellow color based cream I am reviewing.

This is an amazing base for adding powder make up over. It moisturizes well and absorbs nicely. It gives you a fresh glow without being oily and after you wash your face, the moisture is still there from your earlier application of lotion. You face is dewy and plump and fresh. It does seem a bit heavy, but if you dab it on your forehead, cheeks, nose chin etc then massage in, it goes along way and absorbs in quick.

March 22, 2016

I have used multiple Clinique moisturizers. They are good quality and have been easy on my skin. I have a dry to very dry skin depending on the weather. The products targeted at the specific skin type works and once you buy the sets the price doesn't seem to steep because you are getting a great value for the multiple products

Neuven added a new review for