Clinique Daily Essentials Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

one of the best day cream i have ever use. The smell is not terrific but when they put too much perfume in it, it cause me problems so it works for me. stay hydrated all day long!

September 25, 2016

The only thing my husband will put on his face! It's super moisturizing without being too oily and or greasy. I used to buy this product for myself and quickly noticed that I was running out more quickly that I liked...and then I realized it. My husband was stealing my product! And now we both use it!

September 05, 2016

I hope this is the yellow color based cream I am reviewing.

This is an amazing base for adding powder make up over. It moisturizes well and absorbs nicely. It gives you a fresh glow without being oily and after you wash your face, the moisture is still there from your earlier application of lotion. You face is dewy and plump and fresh. It does seem a bit heavy, but if you dab it on your forehead, cheeks, nose chin etc then massage in, it goes along way and absorbs in quick.

March 22, 2016

I have used multiple Clinique moisturizers. They are good quality and have been easy on my skin. I have a dry to very dry skin depending on the weather. The products targeted at the specific skin type works and once you buy the sets the price doesn't seem to steep because you are getting a great value for the multiple products

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo