Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1233 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

January 19, 2017

I have actually never owned a full bottle of this perfume, but my friend who had everything Clinique growing up (spoiled!), had it, and I remember it smelling wonderful.

January 18, 2017

Un parfum d'été rafraîchissant!
    J'ai porté ce parfum longtemps et surtout en période estivale.
    Un doux parfum qui dure longtemps.
    Un prix abordable et souvent offert avec de belles promotions directement au comptoir Clinique.

January 18, 2017

I really love this fragrance is a combination of citrus with a little sweet, is very soft. The only thing I do not like is that in my case the aroma does not last long.

November 29, 2016

Happy it is! ! Whenever I need a quick easy pick me up a few light sprays of this lovely perfume does the trick! Light floral notes that are pleasing to me and anyone near me. I take a small spray bottle with me when travelling...perfect to wear day or night!

November 01, 2016

I appreciate this fragrance because it is not overwhelming . It is light with a clean smell. I've been wearing this fragrance for years, have tried other brands but always come back to Happy. The scent is not overpowering and is so light and refreshing. I enjoy wearing it daily and it really makes me happy when I spray it on each morning.

November 01, 2016

Odeur super féminine et parfaite pour l'été et les temps chaud. Tient bien sur ma peau, odeur délicate. Je le recommande pour celle qui veulent un parfum frais .

November 01, 2016

If you are seeking a fresh, clean, long lasting scent that is fairly priced, Clinique Happy embodies all those qualities and MORE! People constantly compliment me when I am wearing this perfume even after hours have passed since I sprayed it on. The price is on the pricey side for my budget but I am willing to pay more for perfume that stays with me throughout the entire day!

October 14, 2016

I have been wearing this perfume for years. It's my absolute favourite. I find it hard to find another perfume that suits me as well as this one. It even comes in a handy roller.

September 22, 2016

All time favorite. The scent Is great and not overpowering. It really makes you happy wearing it! It's a real classic I must say. A definite must have in your perfume collection.

September 22, 2016

My favourite summer perfume! I love Clinique Happy Perfume in the summer time, it lasts long, never overpowers. My usual fragrance is Clinique Aromatics Elixir, but that is better in cooler temps, so Happy it is for the warmer months and my hubby adores it.