Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1278 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

March 03, 2017

J"ai connu ce parfum quand j'avais 16 ans.. et sepuis ce temps j'ai toujours une bouteille avec moi. l"odeur est delicat et doux, il ne tombe pas sur le coeur et reste toute la journee

February 23, 2017

Clinque Happy perfume.
    A very nice smell.
    I intend to shop at Sears or the bay.
    Actually how do I know what to say when I haven't tried it as yet.
    Maybe next week, I will try it, but I am looking for something else.. It's a bit pricey.

February 13, 2017

Depuis que j'ai connu ce parfum je ne peux m'en passer. J'aime son odeur et je ne peux m'en passer. Je l'utilise à tous le jours, même si je reste à la maison.

February 01, 2017

I have this perfume at home and use this on special occasions. I like how the scent is very soft and light. I don't like over-powering smells and this on has too be one of my favourites. The scent lasts for a very long time, I don't even have to reapply the perfume as it doesn't fade in scent. The price point was not bad I bought this bottle for $60 at Shopper Drug Mart. i would recommend this perfume too anyone who likes a light fragrance that isn't too potent in scent.

January 30, 2017

Mon parfum depuis des années et des années!
    J'adore l'odeur de Happy Clinique et celle-ci reste très longtemps sur nous sans avoir besoin d'en mettre beaucoup. Ce n'est pas une odeur qui va à tout le monde, mais je recommande vraiment ce parfum!

January 23, 2017

I love Clinique Happy. It's one of those perfumes that makes you smell great but is not too overwhelming. The scent lingers throughout the day so a little goes a long way.

January 19, 2017

I have actually never owned a full bottle of this perfume, but my friend who had everything Clinique growing up (spoiled!), had it, and I remember it smelling wonderful.

January 18, 2017

Un parfum d'été rafraîchissant!
    J'ai porté ce parfum longtemps et surtout en période estivale.
    Un doux parfum qui dure longtemps.
    Un prix abordable et souvent offert avec de belles promotions directement au comptoir Clinique.

January 18, 2017

I really love this fragrance is a combination of citrus with a little sweet, is very soft. The only thing I do not like is that in my case the aroma does not last long.

November 29, 2016

Happy it is! ! Whenever I need a quick easy pick me up a few light sprays of this lovely perfume does the trick! Light floral notes that are pleasing to me and anyone near me. I take a small spray bottle with me when travelling...perfect to wear day or night!