Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 775 in Mascara

March 14, 2016

This has been my go to mascara for years! I've tried many others, including the Dior, Lancôme, etc. and yet every time I come back to this one! Great value as well!

February 18, 2016

I received this as a gift, so am not sure about the pricing, however, I love the product. My eyelashes are long naturally, so I don't use mascara on a regular basis, and found this perfect for my needs. I love the color, and it was easy to apply. It seemed a little thinner then most mascaras, which worked perfectly for me. It stayed for my event and was easy to remove at the end of the night.

March 04, 2015

As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays! I do find the waterproof version a little thinner than the regular High Impact Mascara - but it is definately waterproof! With the waterproof version I find I do need to curl my lashes and then do at least two coats to avoid a "spidery" type look. Priced the same as the original version - around $29.00 a tube. Overall I give it a thumbs up though for staying power!

November 09, 2014

A good all-purpose mascara, perfect for every day wear.

September 10, 2014

To keep up my rep of being a total beauty junkie I picked up a new mascara last week that I totally didn’t need. Well, at the time I thought I might need it since it said it was High Impact mascara. Those couple of words reminded me that I totally needed some High Impact lashes in my life, and I thought I would give it a try.

At $19 it didn’t totally break the bank either, so I spent the week willing it to replace my favourite Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara. The mascara only comes in Black or Black/Brown, so it’s really all business and no fun (usually there are a few other colour options with mascara, but it’s not like I have bought a blue or a green one lately anyway).

The claims? Instant volume and length that resists flaking, clumping, smudging. They said it could stand up to heat, humidity, and an active day.

The first thing I noticed was how smooth it went on. The consistency is a little watery so it easily smoothed onto my lashes and was easy to apply. The tips Clinique gave for the mascara was to start at the base of my lashes and then wiggle the brush up to the tip of my lashes. It said to repeat this step, and to prevent clumping to let the mascara dry between coats. I am all about following instructions so I did exactly as told. I didn’t notice any clumping at all which was great, but what I did notice was that the consistency of the mascara was so watery I had to build over and over and over again to get any “Impact”. It went on so smoothly I didn’t really see a lot of volume, and to create the volume I wanted I had to put a lot of this stuff on.

I also found that it didn’t separate my lashes as nicely as I would have liked. I had to use another want to separate my lashes the way I like them to be. It seemed to clump them together, and I think it was all the brushes fault.

It really doesn’t like it when your lashes curl. It seemed to want to straighten my lashes out which was sort of annoying. The formula just didn’t seem to be thick enough to bend your lashes in the shape you want.

August 27, 2014

It stays on long and seems to be waterproof. It doesn't give you the best curl or length in lashes though.

August 05, 2014

This produce is one of the best i've used since a longtime. The price is reasonable, the produce doens't dry on the brush and for a wather proof formula, it doens't dry up your eyelashes as many other do.The brush is not particularely special but it distribute the produce evenly on your lashes.
I defenitively recomand this mascara.

November 21, 2013

Honestly, this is probably the worst mascara I've ever used - and I've tried a lot! This was my first Clinique product, and I'm sad to say that it did not work for me at all. Once I opened the mascara and looked at the wand, I knew it was going to be bad. The mascara clumped in large clumps all over the wand, and when applied, clumps really, really bad. It is the worst clumping mascara I've ever used.

I felt like it was pretty good in terms of how waterproof it was. We went to a water park and it held up fairly well, although a little came off under my eyes, which isn't good. I don't usually buy waterproof mascaras, but I bought it because I knew I was going to be in the water a lot, and wanted to look okay.

Maybe I just got a bad batch or something, but this stuff is really bad. I do not recommend it!

November 20, 2013

Clinique mascaras are always my favourites! I love their warm water removal once. They aren't harsh on my few wimpy lashes. But this mascara adds good volume and thickness. It Looks great and there's no need to worry about racoon eyes!

August 01, 2013

This product is amazing. I was looking for a good, waterproof mascara that would hold a curl, and this definitely does the trick- and then some. My lashes look full and voluminous every time i wear it! Definitely recommend.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products