Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint SPF 15 Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #838 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A refreshing, sheer wash of colour that hydrates and evens out skin tone. Protects with a powerful antioxidant complex and SPF 15 sunscreen. 3 skin-friendly shades wear beautifully alone or under makeup. Oil-free, so all skin types can benefit....

September 09, 2014

A light moisturizer that also provides sun coverage, wish it was higher SPF though

May 12, 2014

Skin felt great after and added a healthy glow.
I definately recommend this product.

April 03, 2013

I recently received this in one of my Clinique bonus bags, and I just started to use it. I really like it because it has SPF 15 and it feels light and easy to wear. I think it will be a good transition into the spring/summer from my moisture surge lotion.

I absolutely adore Clinique - I have been using it since I was 16 - and it still works on my skin 8 years later. Love this stuff - I highly recommend anything from their skin care line.

March 23, 2011

I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, and this tinted moisturizer is the perfect product!
My beauty routine pretty much consists of using a light moisturizer and then this over it. That's all I use for coverage, and it's all most people need. It leaves you dewy and soft.
There are three shades, and I was using 'neutral' for a while (the middle shade), but in a scramble before a recent vacation I couldn't find that shade anywhere. I was getting desperate and decided to try 'beige', the darkest shade, reasoning to myself that it was just a tinted moisturizer, not an all-out foundation. I had a feeling I would look a bit like an oompa-loompa though.
But I couldn't be happier! Now, instead of being just my moisturizer AND foundation, it also acts as a bit of a bronzer! It blends REALLY nicely, and gives me a bit of colour.
I love this product, it's totally worth the money.

February 09, 2011

This product works very well. It is great for those with not much time for a lot of steps as it combines moisture, SPF protection and sheer coverage. Since I started using this my skin has improved. I find that my skin's texture is smooth and looks soft after I apply this and it stays that way throughout the day. Sometimes I don't have time to apply powder and my skin still looks smooth and matte all day. This is effective in both summer and winter months. You will not be disappointed this is a great product for all skin types! I am Asian with combination to oily complexion and I use the nude shade which blends perfectly with my skin tone. I wish it was cheaper; however, you are paying for quality. Highly recommended!

Updated On: February 09, 2011

Sorry for the confusion I meant the "neutral" shade not nude! Please excuse this oversight. It's truly a great product! I forgot to mention that it is non-greasy and absorbs well into the skin. Definitely worth the money! :)

April 29, 2010

I have been using this tinted moisturizer for years! I have tried a few others and always felt they were either too greasy, or didn't provide enough coverage. While the tube is small and a bit pricey, a little does go pretty far and considering how much one pays for foundation, if you are replacing your daily application of moisturizer and sunscreen and foundation with this one tube, its a steal! I tend to apply a light moisturizer underneath this product in the winter, and nothing else under it in the summer. I would highly recommend this product. Another reviewer said there are only 2 shades but in fact there are 3 shades available. If you buy this product when there is a bonus event on it makes it even more worth the price!

January 12, 2010

I have tried several tinted moisturizers and this one is by far my favourite. I selected the fair shade with the help of the sales associate. I love how light it feels on my face. You don't need to apply alot to get great coverage. I have used this product with and without a concealer and I love how it gives my complexion an even and natural look. I also love that you get a bit of daily SPF protection.

February 25, 2009

There are only 2 shades of this tinted moisturizer which doesn't really work out so well because it can either end up looking too dark or too light. I chose the darker one, "neutral", and it was definintely the wrong choice. I do not recommend this because of the lack of variety available and the tube is very small for $35. Not worth it!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!