Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

October 18, 2016

Clinique can be expensive- but it is one of those brands that is definitely worth spending the money!! This facial treatment feels AMAZING in the evening after washing my face. My skin is quite thirsty after being in air conditioning or the dryness of the weather, and when i put this on, it feels like my face is at its own personal spa!

September 30, 2016

This is my favourite day moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin and this is the best moisturizer I have found thus far. It is light, effective and does not make my skin feel greasy. I love the gel consistency.

This cream, however, is a little too light for night use for me

September 22, 2016

I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was light and I enjoyed the gel-texture. It effectively moisturized my skin and I found it great for both morning and evening use.

September 16, 2016

It is great for dry skin without making it oily! It is very lightweight, a jellly/ gel consistency. The smell isn't crazy which is always good. I will buy this for sure when I run out

July 02, 2016

This is the best product for my dry face. I feel fresh every morning and every night. I will buy this product over and over again until I will find something better.

March 12, 2016

This cream was way too greasy- I broke out when I used this cream. It didn't absorb in nicely at all, it just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin. Very disappointed.

February 14, 2016

Clinique moisturizer leaves my skin feeling hydrated and very smooth! It has a very pleasant smell and it feels nice on the skin as well. It works so well on my dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.

January 24, 2016

Canadian winters can be exceptionally drying, but this moisturizer keeps my face fresh during the tough months. It is gel like versus creamy, it absorbs quickly, and feels oh so silky on my skin. I recommend it to everyone craving moisture.

January 10, 2016

I use this as a winter moisturizer. Its texture is light and gel-cream like but it is very rich and moisturizing. It absorbs quickly into the skin and allows me to apply foundation almost immediately after putting the moisturizer on.

January 06, 2016

Feels amazing on my face. I use it overnight about once a week when I need some deep moisturizing. It is quite pricy but I got a sample from Clinique when they offered their freebies with purchase recently!