Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 28, 2016

I tried the Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer for a couple of weeks.

Claims: A lightweight, 24/7 hydrator that provides matte moisturization, instantly blurs imperfections, and preps for makeup.

This didn't work as a moisturizer for me. It just didn't hydrate my combination skin. I also didn't notice any blurring of imperfections. It did a good job as a makeup primer. I found that if I use a moisturizer underneath, it preps my skin perfectly for makeup. My foundation went on flawlessly and stayed on all day. I will not repurchase.

September 24, 2016

This moisturizer is so good for so many reasons. The first being that it's a multi-tasker. Not only is is a moisturizer but it's a primer as well. It features hydroblur technology which acts similar to a primer by blurring imperfections and minimizing the appearance of pores. You can wear it alone or as a primer under foundation, It's very versatile!

It leaves your skin feeling hyrated but with a matte finish. When I wear it alone it helps to keep my face matte pretty much all day. I have combo skin and this really helps control the shine in my tzone.

It's also allergy tested and scent free which makes it pretty much universally tolerated.

*I received this item as a PR sample. All opinions are my own.