Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
Amazing

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 280 in Serums

When it comes to things we could all do without, large pores top the list. Luckily, Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum has helped our pores look significantly smaller after only two weeks. The Pore Resurfacing Complex flushes out debris and rough flakes, helping pores ‘snap back’ to their original shape. Throughout our continued use, the Complex has wowed us with its ability to continually make our pores look smaller. We’re totally fine with them disappearing all together!

September 13, 2014

I have these huge blackheads around my nose and cheeks and I have tried every possible method to get rid of them. My skin is dry -combo so all those blackhead removal products can dry out my skin very easily. I got this serum as a sample and it is working wonderfully with my clinique 3 step system. I saw a visible pore difference with just 1 use! Plus it helps to control my oil product around my t-zone which will help prevent more blackheads. I will definitely be purchasing a full size bottle.

February 10, 2014

This is the second time I have bought this product because I noticed an increase in the pore size on my nose when I ran out of the serum. I think this works very well for me since I get very irritated by large pore size on my nose. I really like this product you do not need a lot to apply so it is worth the price. I do still use other products like face masks for pore size.

June 20, 2011

I started using this product about 5 months ago when it was recommended to me by the Clinique counter at the Bay. I had expressed the need for a product that would help me use less foundation to even out the skin tone on my acne prone skin.
    I am on my third bottle now, so perhaps I am using more than the expected amounts of this product. I use it after my face wash and toner but before my moisturizer. It certainly has helped in reducing the amount of foundation I need to use to achieve an even skin tone. I don't know if it has reduced the size of the pores by 58% - how exactly does one measure these things?:) However, my skin looks smoother and I am using less makeup. I will continue using it for sure!

Hdt1108 added a new review for