Cloud B Sleep Sheep

Cloud B Sleep Sheep Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

April 12, 2016

I was given this as a baby shower gift and I am so glad it was. This sheep has 5 sounds with a volume control, adjustable sensor and timer. The sheep itself is soft and can be attached to the crib. There are no hard parts for little one to choke on - and because the sound part is completely removable the sheep itself may be used as a stuffed animal. The sensor works very well - if she starts crying then the sound machine turns on again. The timer is great because I can set the sound to stay on for a certain length of time. The only downside? If we are out somewhere and forget the Sleep Sheep it is difficult to get her to go to sleep!

November 30, 2015

I got this as a gift at my baby shower and my son LOVES IT . We use it every time he goes down for a nap or at night time, he loves to listen to the heart beat . There's a few sound that are useless and irritating but overall it's very nice and we couldn't sleep without it.

May 27, 2015

The whole family loves falling asleep to the sound of soothing waves on the sleep sheep. It definitely helps my 6 month old fall (and stay) asleep at night and during naps. He has slept through the night for 10-11 hrs since about 4 months old and I'm sure the sleep sheep is a big part of that!

April 28, 2012

I requested the Cloud B Sleep Sheep as a gift for my baby. He started sleeping much better when we used it. When he heard the soothing sounds come on, he would settle and fall asleep. I just had another baby and again requested one of these for him, and got the giraffe. It's just as wonderful. This is a must have for me!