Clue Board Game

Clue Board Game Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 470 in Toys

July 31, 2016

Clue is my all time favourite board game. I love that you can play over and over without getting bored. I also like that it's a game that you have to think and try to narrow down answers. I can't wait to play this with my girls when they are old enough.

May 25, 2016

Bought this for my 7 year old as I wanted to play again as I had this as a child, she loves it! It's so much fun watching her play detective and try to figure out who, where and with what. She thoroughly enjoys playing it. It's not too time consuming either.

March 14, 2016

I remember playing this as a child and really enjoying it. So I purchased one online last Christmas for my kids. The board was way different than it was when we were younger. Fast forward a bit and I found an older version in brand new condition at a thrift store. Got it for super cheap and we actually prefer the older version over the new version board.

Both versions were worth it, but quality wise we prefer the older board.

Great family game.

March 11, 2016

Always a good time when you have a game of clue. As I got older I remember starting to play this on the computer as well. It was a long game to play. But so much fun when you would have a group of friends playing this.

January 15, 2016

I just love this game! It is such a fun family game. Great game for family game night

January 03, 2016

This game is so much fun. THe modern version is just as good as the original. My love for this game, and movie, has made me love murder mystery dinners.

January 03, 2016

This is a great boardgame for family night ,its full of mystery and wonder as to who the killer is ,where did the murder happen and was it done with a candlestick,ha-ha,there are different scenarios that can take the game in different directions,lots of fun

August 12, 2015

I forgot about this game. Really enjoyed playing this with my family growing up.

August 05, 2015

CLUE BOARD GAME;

I liked it but found it can't play with all age groups which is why I said no to it.
It was enjoyable just not for everyone.

Very mysterious though

August 05, 2015

we love this game ... we have so much fun playing this...