C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm

C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 787 in Lip Balm

This overnight recovery lip balm works overtime, moisturizing and nourishing lips with rich Shea Butter for 8 hours, leaving them soft and smooth.

April 28, 2015

I LOVE this stuff, I go to bed with dry lips and wake up with the softest, most hydrated lips EVER!

July 25, 2014

I use this lip balm after washing my face before going to bed. It helps with that nightly routine and staying moisturized. Helps with the beauty rest. Best to use this one at night only. Their other lip products are wonderful to try. The store has great sales and these are worth finding!

June 17, 2014

This is great for chapped lips - anytime! Usually use during the winter/colder months. Definitely use at night - quite moisturizing and thick - not good for daytime. Nice to have in a hand held squeeze tube rather than putting it on with my finger. Like their lip products.

September 24, 2012

This lip balm is perfect for winter damaged lips! At first, I used it only at night, because it is an 8h overnight recovery moisturizer, but now I just use it all the time! It has a nice vanilla smell and it leaves the lips smooth and hydrated!

February 16, 2012

I received C.O Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm in my Christmas stocking this year and I have to say that I am very pleased with this product. This product is think and rich but does not leave a white residue like some other night lip balms do. I find it very moisturizing and I tend to use it during the day as well even though it says it is a night balm...especially on the cold dry days. I really recommend this product and will be buying it again soon!