Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste with Mouthwash Beads Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Intense peppermint flavour PLUS freshening mouthwash beads. MaxFresh with mouthwash beads! Packed with concentrated mouthwash beads, it leaves your mouth ultra clean & fresh. Push the limits of freshness!

August 29, 2016

This tooth paste tasted like the regular version however the beads were highly off putting! I was finding them stuck in my teeth after brushing. It just felt wrong and I would not buy this particular type again

March 29, 2016

This toothpaste is so refreshing! My husband bought this for me when I was pregnant dealing with nausea in my 1st trimester as I was having issues with the taste of our whitening toothpaste. Maxfresh provides the tooth whitening benefits but leaves your mouth so fresh that it feels cleaner and more refreshing than any toothpaste I have ever tried.

August 12, 2014

I am very picky when it comes to buying toothpaste. I tried them all, some tasted discusting, did not do the job did not leave your mouth feeling fresh, then I found Colgate Maxfresh Toothpaste and fell in love. I does everything that I am looking for, has a great taste, cleans your perfectly, and leac=ves your mouth feeling fresh, will continue to use this product forever.

August 11, 2014

After brushing, I can feel/taste minty granules on my teeth & throughout my mouth - even after rinsing with water.

October 18, 2012

Long lasting fresh breath accompanies this toothpaste and with the Colgate name, you can't go wrong.

April 03, 2012

Long lasting fresh breath with this toothpaste. My only complaint would be that occasionally the beads remain in your mouth after you are finished....although, it then gives you an added blast of mint! :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!