• Colgate Optic White™ Built-In Whitening Pen + Toothbrush
Good

Colgate Optic White™ Built-In Whitening Pen + Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

December 04, 2016

I was in need of a new tooth brush so I bought this because it came with the whitening pen. I tried it for a month, and I used it pretty consistently. I barely noticed any results with my teeth, and once it ran out and I stopped using it, my teeth were back to normal. Not worth the hype at all. That being said, the toothbrush itself is actually decent.

July 22, 2016

I recently found this toothbrush while shopping at Walmart. I've been looking to try a home teeth whitening product, but wasn't ready to splurge on the $50 kits that take real commitment. This seemed like a simple (and considerably cheaper) addition to my daily routine, just brush and then apply the gel, and away I go. No gross trays or ridiculous strips, no wait times, no fuss.

I've been using it daily for about a week now, and I will say that I do notice an actual difference in my teeth. I had some fairly serious stains, and while by no means did I expect this product to get rid of them overnight, I'd like to think this is really helping. My teeth appear considerably less yellow, and my teeth are starting to look more 'normal.' I even find it helps fight against plaque buildup.

I am absolutely going to continue to use this, and will probably purchase another one when my gel runs out. I'd highly recommend it if you're looking to gradually whiten your teeth; don't expect pearly whites but it will definitely remove some of the coffee stains!