Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 143 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

February 02, 2017

I'm a coffee addict so this toothpaste helps me a lot to have my teeth white. I have sensitive teeth and gum too and with this toothpaste it does not bother me. Amazing product!

February 02, 2017

This toothpaste is great! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The taste is good aswell. I would buy again. You need to use the product for a couple weeks to notice a chance in teeth shade.

February 02, 2017

Absolutely love the fresh icy flavour. After the fist brush my teet felt smooth and clean but after 2 weeks of using I can not see any whitening effect.

January 08, 2017

As a smoker and coffee drinker, I need a toothpaste that will give me clean and healthy teeth and gums, as well as fresh breath. Colgate's Optic White does all this for me.

January 06, 2017

I couldn't believe the results after using this product. It was purchased at a sale price as my boyfriend was drinking a ton of coffee lately and he was unhappy with his teeth. We decided to purchase this and WOW! What a difference. It's not making my teeth sensitive and they are looking nice and shades whiter. He had just as amazing, if not better results. I have a Dental Cleaning due in a month and I already have noticed some stains have been brushed away. I await was the hygienist has to say :)

December 29, 2016

Have been using this brand for the last 6 months. Recently went to the dentist after not going for 2 years. I am a coffee drinker/past smoker. Dentist said i have very little staining on my teeth!

December 20, 2016

I have one particular stain on one of my teeth and have found that this is the only toothpaste that effectively polishes it away! But as soon as I discontinue use and switch to another brand, it reappears. I wish I could get rid of it permanently, but this toothpaste is fairly inexpensive so I don't mind buying it as my regular brand.

December 04, 2016

I can't say if it's a good product of not about effectiveness: bought a tube for trying it, it opened by himself in the cabinet and destroy the part of the shelves the tube was one. Not impress at all by the quality of the material at all!!

December 04, 2016

I started using this product about a month ago and I'm happy to say that it really works! It has make my teeth whiter by just one week exactly. And the more I use it the more whiter my smile gets. I truly recommend this product.

October 30, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste right now. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and I can visibly see whitening of my teeth. The tube is on the smaller side but I do like the product very much.