Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 133 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

December 04, 2016

I can't say if it's a good product of not about effectiveness: bought a tube for trying it, it opened by himself in the cabinet and destroy the part of the shelves the tube was one. Not impress at all by the quality of the material at all!!

December 04, 2016

I started using this product about a month ago and I'm happy to say that it really works! It has make my teeth whiter by just one week exactly. And the more I use it the more whiter my smile gets. I truly recommend this product.

October 30, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste right now. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and I can visibly see whitening of my teeth. The tube is on the smaller side but I do like the product very much.

October 25, 2016

I have used both the Colgate optic white--express white; and the optic white toothpaste with built in whitening pen. I used as instructed and have noticed no difference at all. My advice would be-- not to waste your money on either of these products ($6.00 for express and $19.00 for pen and toothpaste) You will just be paying for overpriced toothpaste. If you want your teeth whitened go to the dentist and have it done professionally, which is what I should have done, but I was taken in by the ad campaigns!!!! The supermarket products simply don't work! I cannot believe the feedback claiming to have whitened teeth, as it made not one bit of difference to my teeth. Perhaps the product only works on some people's teeth and if this is the case, then Colgate should make this fact clear in their advertising and promotion and on the packaging, otherwise it is almost 'bait advertising' where the product may work on one person out of every 100 users. Not good enough Colgate.

October 23, 2016

I have a weird obsession with my teeth and don't like to use white strips regularly - so this toothpaste is great to make sure my teeth stay white. I always get compliments on my teeth!

October 07, 2016

I like how my breathe feels fresh after using this product
I like how my teeth are much brighter and whiter after a few days of use as I am avid coffee/tea drink
Priced very well usually buy it at walmart or Shoppers drug mart

October 06, 2016

This toothpaste does work if you brush about 3 times daily for about a month. You will see a difference. I use this sometimes as an upkeep between whitening strips. It really helps to prolong the whiteness. I like the flavor and I love the paste. I cannot stand gel toothpaste.this toothpaste lathers up nicely and leaves my teeth feeling really clean and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little boost in their whitening regimen. It's pretty good.

September 20, 2016

My go to for whitening tooth pastes. I like that there is an ok flavour and that I do notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Sometimes I'll go with a different brand but always end up back with this brand.

September 19, 2016

This toothpaste is pretty decent, I don't fin that it has really whitened my teeth. The flavour is one of the better ones for whitening toothpastes. It is a good everyday toothpaste.

September 13, 2016

Other competitors that uses baking soda did not work for me, but Optic White did. I love how it's a paste and not a gel, and also it didn't had any "numbing" effect on my teeth....not that I have tooth sensitivities but whitening toothpastes do tend to be harsh. This one was gentle on my teeth and worked well.