Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 137 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

January 08, 2017

As a smoker and coffee drinker, I need a toothpaste that will give me clean and healthy teeth and gums, as well as fresh breath. Colgate's Optic White does all this for me.

January 06, 2017

I couldn't believe the results after using this product. It was purchased at a sale price as my boyfriend was drinking a ton of coffee lately and he was unhappy with his teeth. We decided to purchase this and WOW! What a difference. It's not making my teeth sensitive and they are looking nice and shades whiter. He had just as amazing, if not better results. I have a Dental Cleaning due in a month and I already have noticed some stains have been brushed away. I await was the hygienist has to say :)

December 29, 2016

Have been using this brand for the last 6 months. Recently went to the dentist after not going for 2 years. I am a coffee drinker/past smoker. Dentist said i have very little staining on my teeth!

December 20, 2016

I have one particular stain on one of my teeth and have found that this is the only toothpaste that effectively polishes it away! But as soon as I discontinue use and switch to another brand, it reappears. I wish I could get rid of it permanently, but this toothpaste is fairly inexpensive so I don't mind buying it as my regular brand.

December 04, 2016

I can't say if it's a good product of not about effectiveness: bought a tube for trying it, it opened by himself in the cabinet and destroy the part of the shelves the tube was one. Not impress at all by the quality of the material at all!!

December 04, 2016

I started using this product about a month ago and I'm happy to say that it really works! It has make my teeth whiter by just one week exactly. And the more I use it the more whiter my smile gets. I truly recommend this product.

October 30, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste right now. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and I can visibly see whitening of my teeth. The tube is on the smaller side but I do like the product very much.

October 25, 2016

I have used both the Colgate optic white--express white; and the optic white toothpaste with built in whitening pen. I used as instructed and have noticed no difference at all. My advice would be-- not to waste your money on either of these products ($6.00 for express and $19.00 for pen and toothpaste) You will just be paying for overpriced toothpaste. If you want your teeth whitened go to the dentist and have it done professionally, which is what I should have done, but I was taken in by the ad campaigns!!!! The supermarket products simply don't work! I cannot believe the feedback claiming to have whitened teeth, as it made not one bit of difference to my teeth. Perhaps the product only works on some people's teeth and if this is the case, then Colgate should make this fact clear in their advertising and promotion and on the packaging, otherwise it is almost 'bait advertising' where the product may work on one person out of every 100 users. Not good enough Colgate.

October 23, 2016

I have a weird obsession with my teeth and don't like to use white strips regularly - so this toothpaste is great to make sure my teeth stay white. I always get compliments on my teeth!

October 07, 2016

I like how my breathe feels fresh after using this product
    I like how my teeth are much brighter and whiter after a few days of use as I am avid coffee/tea drink
    Priced very well usually buy it at walmart or Shoppers drug mart