• Colgate Slim Soft Toothbrush
Good

Colgate Slim Soft Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

August 10, 2016

I purchased this toothbrush initially because my aunt is a dental hygienist and she told me it was better than an electric toothbrush. I had my doubts, but for a few bucks I thought I'd try it out. First, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they came in a bunch of fun colours! Second, this toothbrush is amazing. It feels like I've come out of a cleaning at the dentist every time I brush. The bristles are super thin so they get in between your teeth to help floss (because we all know flossing sucks), and they don't damage your enamel, but they still clean super well. The only downside is a find I have to replace it a little more often than usual - probably due to the soft bristles. At this point, I've convinced 5 other people to make the switch to this toothbrush, and they would all write the same review that I have! Overall, this product gets all the thumbs up, and I would highly suggest you invest the couple of bucks and at least try it!

March 29, 2016

Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush has much slimmer tip bristles than any ordinary manual toothbrushes, which I find do a better job deep cleaning while still being quite gentle on gums.
I love the thinner bristles, and the softness as I have very sensitive gums.
Great job Colgate !

1.5/5

March 23, 2016

After using this product for 8 months and switching out new brushes regularly I was having a hard time figuring out what was causing the edges of my teeth to discolor. I'm very anal about my dental hygiene routine and the brush was the only change I had made. After switching to another toothbrush the discoloration slowed and my teeth are looking much better.

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love this toothbrush. I use the charcoal version and ever since I purchased it for the first time back in February it is the only toothbrush I purchase. The bristles are really soft, so they don't hurt or damage your gums, but don't let the softness fool you, they clean great too. I even got my Fiance to switch over, because he was intrigued by how clean my teeth were after just one use. I totally recommend this product to a lot of people that ask for my opinion when looking to switch or try something new. And, the price is awesome as it sells for around $3.00 at Wal Mart.

April 23, 2015

I was not picky about my toothbrush until I tried this one. I picked it up on a whim and cannot go back. The bristles are so thin and soft I never have any irritation. Stills does a great job at cleaning. Have tried to use other toothbrushes since trying the slim soft buy they do not compare. A little pricey compared to other brushed on the market but can pick it up regularly on sale.

Will definitely be repurchasing, after I use the 5 backups I have.