Comfort & Harmony Bouncer - Sweet Tweets

Comfort & Harmony Bouncer - Sweet Tweets Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 357 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

September 23, 2015

We got this for our niece, and I would have to saw it was the most adorable thing ever! She uses it every day, it's super soft and comfy. If her mom can't get her down, using this will help put her to sleep easy. The design is just so adorable and vibrant. It's super easy to clean which is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this product

July 03, 2015

Our daughter LOVED this chair. She never wanted to leave it. The music and vibration always put her to sleep. I was said when she outgrew it (6 months)...she learned how to twist in it and always leaned forward.

June 08, 2015

This was the only product my daughter liked as an infant. If I needed to put her down for a few minutes, I knew she would be happy and safe in this bouncer. Plus it's super cute!

May 12, 2015

I love this its got lots of cushion to keep baby comfy, vidrats, plays music, and doesn't take up too much space !

January 08, 2015

My daughter loves this bouncer. The soothing vibrations and cute melodies help her fall asleep. Plus it has a really cute owl and bird design :)

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar