Conair Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler 213R

Conair Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler 213R Reviews

Ranked #1718 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 11, 2015

This is the best hair dryer I have ever used. I have natural curls and the attachments are perfect for drying and styling my hair and doesn't make my hair frizz.

April 28, 2014

I have used Conair since I had the money to purchase my own and this did not disappoint. As usual they have made a great product!

March 25, 2014

I have always used the Infinity dryers and never have complaints.

I recently purchased the full sized travel version and loved that it was able to work well while I traveled overseas.

March 06, 2013

This styler is amazing!! It heats it very quickly and effectively without any hassle

February 25, 2011

I have been looking for a new hair dryer for quite some time. When Christmas rolled around, I asked to receive a nice ionic with styling tools for blowouts and curls and I received this one. It seems to be able to do everything I asked for and more. I am really happy with it so far. It has multiple settings including: cool, warm and hot air, low, and turbo speed settings, it has an ion button as well to press for sleeker strands. I like the different attachments. So far, I've been using the diffuser because I have curly hair, i use it on low and warm heat and I get a great result.