Good

Conair spiral curlers Reviews

1 review
Ranked #37 out of 52 in Curling Iron

July 14, 2013

Conair spiral curlers are like a dream come true! They are a very effective and easy way of styling your hair. With these things, forget about the heat, the split ends, the burns, and the time it takes you to curl your hair using the usual curling iron. Spiral curlers are so incredibly simple to use ( much simpler than an iron) and your hair can be done in less than 5 minutes! The curlers come in a couple sizes so you have the choice of having different sized curls. The other great thing about these is the more you use, the tighter and bouncier your curls are going to be. The less curlers you use, the more loose your curls will be giving you a beautiful beach wave look. I bought my set of 18 for about $15 at Walmart which at first I thought they should be a little cheaper but then I got to thinking about it. A standard curling iron cost starts at a minimum of about the same price. Then on top of that you get 2 different size curls and can create tight or loose curls that's like 4 irons all in this one product! So it is very well worth every penny! I stopped curling my hair completely because it was damaging my hair but now I can curl my hair everyday without using one touch of heat! I've used my set many times and they are holding up pretty well so far. I don't know the warranty on these things but I imagine you would have to replace them every couple of years depending on how much you use them but even then, still worth every penny. So now that you know that these amazing little guys, try them out for yourselves so you can see exactly what I'm talking about!

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

slk86 has posted in the forum topic