Consonant Skincare Organic Lip Conditioner
Good

Consonant Skincare Organic Lip Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 06, 2016

This is just a lip balm you may say but it is the best lip balm I have ever tried. You will notice the difference the first time you try it. The oils and ingredients are all natural, so they do not just sit on the surface of your lip, they penetrate. I use it before bed and sometimes under a lip stain. I have purchased it several times, for $6 it is a little pricey for a lip balm but you get what you pay for with this item. One note of caution - it is unscented but my dog loves it and tries to eat it! At least if he does it all natural :)

December 23, 2010

This is the first Consonant Body product I have tried and I'm a fan. It's 100% natural and 100% organic so you can be confident that you aren't eating chemicals when you eat some (which is inevitable when we wear anything on our lips).

When I first applied this product, I found that it was very solid and I had to put on a lot of layers to coat my lips as much at they needed. But after using it 2-3 times, it was easier to apply. I left my lips feeling perfectly smooth and hydrated - I've been using it on it's own and also under lipstick.

This is the updated version of Lip Therapy, which I hadn't tried, but apparently people thought the smell was too strong. This product does not have any smell, which is great!

I really like this product, but at $12, the price is quite steep. If you have very dry lips, it's worth trying out!

Updated On: December 23, 2010

I forgot to add that I received this product for testing from the brand