Contigo Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1007 in Misc

February 20, 2017

i love contigo its durable spill proof and has a handle that you can attach to your bags it also features a lock so you can lock it for extra protection :)

January 23, 2017

Purchased 3 of these beauties a year or so ago and they are still going strong. No cracks. No leaks. Easily washed in the dishwasher. The only thing I'd advise is not using them for anything except water. The many pieces in the lid would be a breeding ground for yuckies if you used it for juice or smoothies. All in all a great product :)

January 23, 2017

The contigo water bottles are okay. The size is great and I like that there's a measuring cup on the side so you can keep track of how much water you are drinking. but if you are going to purchase the bottle, stick with it for activity (water) only because if you drink a smoothie out of the smoothie gets caught in the mouth piece and its very hard to clean. I also dislike the plastic.

January 05, 2017

The Contigo water bottle is very great. I have the one with a clip on the lid and it's very genius, because I walk a lot and I just had to clip my water bottle on my bag and I'm sure it will not splill everywhere, because it happens a some other water bottle and is very frustrating when you have water all over your bag

I gave the same water bottle to my nieces and nephews and that all love also it's very great for school because they have a looker that way you do not spill it. And it great for the kids to not have some water everywhere.

The only issues that I will say is the graduated attemps to were off.

November 30, 2016

I love the Contigo water bottles. I get my at Costco and it's a better price. It's about $20 - $25 for 3. It seals nice and it's heavy duty. Highly recommend.

November 11, 2016

I bought a 3 pack at Costco for a great price- i think it was $20! We have had them for a few years- no leaks or cracks(and they have been everywhere- hiking, roadtrips,etc!) . easy to clean too!

November 03, 2016

I love my Contigo water bottles. I bought a 3 pack from Costco and use them everyday! They usually come in bright fun colours.

The lids are what make the product. They are spill proof and work great. You have to push a button on the back to be able to drink from them, they also have a lock switch so that you can lock the bottle when you're not using it so the button on the back cannot be accidentally pushed while in your bag. It also has a clip so that you can attach/clip the bottle to the outside of a bag.

The lid also has a piece on the inside that pops open so that you can ensure it really does get cleaned when you wash the bottle.

I've never had an issue with my Contigo bottles leaking, they are by far the best water bottles I've come across.

October 22, 2016

I have always had water bottles make a mess and these ones don't! I was originally slightly disappointed with the new lid style but am used to it and think it's fine now. The fact that the stopper flips out of the way for cleaning is so great. Every time they bring out new colours I'm buying them even though the old ones are fine.

September 15, 2016

I love this water bottle. I bought it in a 3-pack at Costco after researching spill-proof water bottles for my kids. It is an autoseal one, meaning you press a button to drink from it. It is made of really durable plastic and unlike most "leak-proof" bottles, I haven't had a spill or leak yet.

September 12, 2016

Not 100% sure if this the correct Contigo product name. It's the cup with the straw. If it wasn't the straw suctioning to the bottom of the cup the seal was letting loose.

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers