Contigo Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 987 in Misc

November 30, 2016

I love the Contigo water bottles. I get my at Costco and it's a better price. It's about $20 - $25 for 3. It seals nice and it's heavy duty. Highly recommend.

November 11, 2016

I bought a 3 pack at Costco for a great price- i think it was $20! We have had them for a few years- no leaks or cracks(and they have been everywhere- hiking, roadtrips,etc!) . easy to clean too!

November 03, 2016

I love my Contigo water bottles. I bought a 3 pack from Costco and use them everyday! They usually come in bright fun colours.

The lids are what make the product. They are spill proof and work great. You have to push a button on the back to be able to drink from them, they also have a lock switch so that you can lock the bottle when you're not using it so the button on the back cannot be accidentally pushed while in your bag. It also has a clip so that you can attach/clip the bottle to the outside of a bag.

The lid also has a piece on the inside that pops open so that you can ensure it really does get cleaned when you wash the bottle.

I've never had an issue with my Contigo bottles leaking, they are by far the best water bottles I've come across.

October 22, 2016

I have always had water bottles make a mess and these ones don't! I was originally slightly disappointed with the new lid style but am used to it and think it's fine now. The fact that the stopper flips out of the way for cleaning is so great. Every time they bring out new colours I'm buying them even though the old ones are fine.

September 15, 2016

I love this water bottle. I bought it in a 3-pack at Costco after researching spill-proof water bottles for my kids. It is an autoseal one, meaning you press a button to drink from it. It is made of really durable plastic and unlike most "leak-proof" bottles, I haven't had a spill or leak yet.

September 12, 2016

Not 100% sure if this the correct Contigo product name. It's the cup with the straw. If it wasn't the straw suctioning to the bottom of the cup the seal was letting loose.

July 12, 2016

These are fantastic for my kids. They fit in quite a bit of liquid and I like that you can purchase them in different sizes. They are pricey but the quality is there and I haven't had one break!

July 11, 2016

I've gone through a lot of water bottles in the last 7 yrs or so since my commute to work turn from 10 mins to 1 hr. While this bottle does hold a lot of water, easy to clean, and leak/spill proof, I find that it doesn't keep the liquids cold. This is a deal breaker for me coz let's be honest, who wants to drink warm water on a hot summer day? It also doesn't have a cover on the mouth piece so I find myself wiping it (or looking for something to wipe it) before drinking from it and when storing it in my bag. I'd recommend their stainless steel water bottles over these.

May 14, 2016

So good that I own more than one. By far the most sturdy and convenient water bottles. The materials hold up well and very durable. Constantly get asked where I got it.

May 14, 2016

By far the BEST water bottle I have purchased! It 100% is leak/spill proof; which is great as I often will toss it into my bag.

I love the easy to open top that reveals the drinking straw - it's perfect for when you are exercising as you don't need to worry about opening a cap or stopping to drink.

The nice hard plastic is also crack proof, as I have dropped the bottle occasionally.