Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Sensitive Skin Faces SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 332 in Sun Protection

• Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Non-Acnegenic
  • Free of dyes, oils, alcohol and fragrance
  • With naturally sourced zinc oxide and other sunscreen ingredients
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

October 18, 2016

Really do like this , It has great coverage and I didn't have any problems with my skin even though I have sensitive skin , but it was pretty grease feeling was my only issue

September 15, 2016

I can't tell you how many times I've broken out after trying to save my face from the sun. I've spent tons of money on expensive brands and now my old fav has come up with the best solution. Thanks Coppertone!

August 08, 2016

This is, by far, one of the best sunscreen I have used. Somehow, the skin really absorbs it, so there is no greasy feeling. It is rather an hydrating feeling. I love it! I will buy again for sure.

June 29, 2016

I found that product was greasy! It leaves a white coating on the skin even if I only applied a small amount. However, I didn't get a sunburn with it.

February 10, 2016

Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Sensitive Skin Faces SPF 50;
it worked better than other sunscreens yes

did prevent less burns
but i still think sensitive skin nothing really helps too much other than a hat and protective shade coverage

this sunscreen did help slightly more than other sunscreens that are not catered for sensitive skin

i appreciaited that i did not notice any breaks outs, and less of a burn is great
but still face

September 13, 2015

I get burned a lot due to my very fair skin. I don't like to use regular lotions for the body on my face because I find I can break out after them. I heard of Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Sensitive Skin Faces SPF 50 and decided to give it a try on my last Cuba trip. I found that it wasn't too oily and it didn't make me break out and I didn't get the usual red burn that I get. It's easy to wash off and last a long time between re applying. I will definitely buy it for my next trip

September 11, 2015

I use the Coppertone 70 on my daughter and I use this on myself. I use to never wear sunscreen until one day I got a horrible burn and decided I never wanted to go through that again. I don't like a lot of the sunscreen because you have to apply it so often and it's always so greasy but this, is not. It goes onto my skin nicely and I don't have stuff sticking to me like when I use other lotions.

Love it.

August 28, 2015

Another great sunscreen from Coppertone, great smell quality and price

August 28, 2015

I don't burn with this lotion. It's not greasy, and lasts for a few hours before I feel I need to reapply it.

I burn like a watermelon, so this is my saving grace for just being out in the sunshine, or even going on 50-70km bike rides mid-day.

August 01, 2015

this non greasy formula works great to block out harm full uv rays..absorbs fast and the protection is long lasting.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation