Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 247 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Foreverlove2010
Apr 23, 2015

Safe for all to use. Great for when you are traveling or just even at home. Clean, fresh and inexpensive & why not it makes you feel better when you are done using it.

eleasa
Apr 23, 2015

I never leave home without them! Love, love, love them for everyday use.

Apr 22, 2015

Great quality product, environmentally friendly!

chrissyann123
Apr 09, 2015

This is such a wonderful product. I always have #Cottonelle #Flushable "CleaningCloths" in my bathroom. It is so good to help you feel fresh and clean. I also like the fact that they are flushable wipes and also the come in refill packs to refill your dispenser.

lovesaraanne
Apr 09, 2015

I pick these up at Costco every so often and love that they last so long - and don't dry out (since I'm the only one in the house that uses them, and I don't use them frequently). I like carrying a pack with me in my bag just in case and always take them with me on long-distance travel. They are very handy and I love that they are flushable!

shalynsimpson
Apr 06, 2015

These are just handy to have around the house in the bathrooms just to make sure everything is clean! I only buy on sale though

Mar 09, 2015

I recently had bladder surgery and it was difficult to feel clean after using the bathroom so I had my husband pick these up for me. What a god send they were. I felt clean after each use and I am now using them on a more frequent basis just because I like them so much.

rogersresaca
Mar 06, 2015

I purchase these from time to time when I have a coupon. They are a tad pricey. We live way out and most everyone here has a septic tank. We are responsible for it our self. We have to make sure that what ever we are flushing paper-wise is bio-degradable.

Mar 01, 2015

Flushable cleaning clothes are a must have in our house hold, the cottenelle brand has been our favorite so far, they keep moist and are very effective in making me feel fresh, they work wonderfully for "That time of the month" and my husband loves them to freshen up after being intimate, although he does note they do leave a slight residue.

Feb 24, 2015

my whole family uses it and we feel fresh and clean after. the kids use it so much i have to keep stocking up so we don't run out but it's worth every penny.