Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 256 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sheheehee
July 16, 2015

I LOVE these!! Cottonelle you knocked this one out of the park! I honestly have a container of them in almost every room, including the bathroom! They are fantastic! I don't know what I did before them! Makes life easier, and cleaner!!

July 15, 2015

At first I thought these were ridiculous... but now I love them. Sometimes they are just much better suited than plain old toilet paper.

Katt36
July 06, 2015

Great for everyday use! And are safe for everyday use!

July 04, 2015

Love this cant live without..I take it everywhere...

June 08, 2015

They are effective but they are cold... even if they clean well, the price is not a big incentive for me. The other element which is makes it a no go is the fact that even if they say it's harmless for septic beds, the studes have proven that it's not the case so I tried it once but will not buy it anymore

Foreverlove2010
April 23, 2015

Safe for all to use. Great for when you are traveling or just even at home. Clean, fresh and inexpensive & why not it makes you feel better when you are done using it.

eleasa
April 23, 2015

I never leave home without them! Love, love, love them for everyday use.

April 22, 2015

Great quality product, environmentally friendly!

chrissyann123
April 09, 2015

This is such a wonderful product. I always have #Cottonelle #Flushable "CleaningCloths" in my bathroom. It is so good to help you feel fresh and clean. I also like the fact that they are flushable wipes and also the come in refill packs to refill your dispenser.

lovesaraanne
April 09, 2015

I pick these up at Costco every so often and love that they last so long - and don't dry out (since I'm the only one in the house that uses them, and I don't use them frequently). I like carrying a pack with me in my bag just in case and always take them with me on long-distance travel. They are very handy and I love that they are flushable!