Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

November 02, 2016

These are a must-have up at the family cottage where we try to conserve water. After a day or two without a shower, Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths help me to feel fresh and clean. This makes for a much more enjoyably family vacation or weekend away without the kids. I discovered they're also good for removing make-up in a pinch too.

October 15, 2016

I truly love these and they make you feel clean. They smell really good and they do flush. Which is a bonus. If these were more affordable I would use these instead of toilet paper. Handy to carry around though if your out somewhere and that moment strikes. It's packaging is. Dry convenient.

October 01, 2016

these are alittle pricey for what you get but there great on the go to keep fresh i always have them on hand especially arround that time of the month

September 29, 2016

I was let down a bit by these. They are expensive, and maybe it is because you can flush them. However, I would NEVER flush anything like that down. I found they are very thin (again, flush-able) and I decided to go back to Baby Wipes. They are thicker, you can get scent fee, and organic. Baby wipes also come in a larger quantity for less money.

The Cottonelle was to thin, they ripped and weren't wet enough. I didn't think they were effective in how they were advertised to work. They left little bits of paper as well.

I don't recommend these.

September 14, 2016

convenient purse pack and readily available in many places ... seemed like a great idea but WOW.. irritating! Ended up with a god awful reaction that needed prescription to clear up. I have used several brands with varying results, unfortunately this one is definitely a "no" for me.

August 27, 2016

Who doesn't own cleansing cloths now a days. If you have not tried them then you really should. I really like the cottonelle cloths because they have accessories to hide them in a nice way but let people know you still have some...everyone feels better knowing they have a clean bum!

August 05, 2016

I DIG THIS ! I love using these at all times of the month. They give you a clean feel that TP just cant do! I love having these in all bathrooms in the house. I feel that it gives my guests and option too haha. I love them and recommend anyone with children or women in the house to get these ! they are just such a lovely clean feel!

August 03, 2016

I love this product. It leaves you feeling clean like you just got out of the shower and you can flush them without causing damage. These are perfect for cleaning toddlers just learning to toilet. You can buy them at Costco for a fair price.

June 09, 2016

As a mom I live by these in our rooms as well as in my car to take on the go. These are damp not drippy and are super soft for lil bums. My kids have NO sensitivities so they all use them aged 3-20 as well as the adults. If not using for bums they make good face wipes when out and about.

June 01, 2016

A famous comedian commented on how when we are babies we treat our bottoms so well and then as we get older we neglect them which doesn't make sense. Ever since I purchased these to humor myself, I have never looked back! These make you feel so fresh and so clean. I have packs of them everywhere - they even sell them in adorable travel packs perfect for my purse! I don't know how or why I lived without them for so long. Especially as a woman, I find these keep me feeling fresh and confident throughout the day. Public bathrooms always have the worst toilet paper but with these in my purse, that doesn't matter anymore! I feel like I evolved as a human being the day I used these which is ridiculous but it's true. You honestly need to try these!