Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 318 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

June 09, 2016

As a mom I live by these in our rooms as well as in my car to take on the go. These are damp not drippy and are super soft for lil bums. My kids have NO sensitivities so they all use them aged 3-20 as well as the adults. If not using for bums they make good face wipes when out and about.

June 01, 2016

A famous comedian commented on how when we are babies we treat our bottoms so well and then as we get older we neglect them which doesn't make sense. Ever since I purchased these to humor myself, I have never looked back! These make you feel so fresh and so clean. I have packs of them everywhere - they even sell them in adorable travel packs perfect for my purse! I don't know how or why I lived without them for so long. Especially as a woman, I find these keep me feeling fresh and confident throughout the day. Public bathrooms always have the worst toilet paper but with these in my purse, that doesn't matter anymore! I feel like I evolved as a human being the day I used these which is ridiculous but it's true. You honestly need to try these!

May 31, 2016

J'adoré le profit car il nous fait sentir comme s'il nous étions toujours propre. Et quoi dire de l'odeur de la serviette humide elle a une odeur très agréable.

May 30, 2016

A great product, good for on the go, in the car, after sex, camping, a long day, wedding etc etc. Love them but beware not to flush them - they will eventually cause a build up. Just put them in the trash them instead.

May 17, 2016

These are great for taking camping when there are now showers around. They are also good for day to day use. I keep a pack of them in my car for those just in case emergencies.

May 03, 2016

A product I'm sure that has made a lot of people happy,and a long time coming.Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are a great thing to have in your Home.They can be used for a number of reasons,including removing Makeup but,I believe mostly used in the Bathrooms through out households.They can be flushed without causing any problems with the lines to the Toilet or affect the Flushing.After using Cottonelle Flushable Cloths you will wonder why you never purchased them before.They are a little expensive to buy but,to give you that extra cleanliness when nature calls,then it feels worth it.I would recommend this product.

April 29, 2016

I use these for everything weather i am suppose to or not. as feminine hygiene wipes, cleaning surfaces and other random thing around the house. They dont have a sent which is great. something that is awesome if they usually have coupons so they can be very cheap!

April 02, 2016

What a great invention for adults. It's nice having them around. You can also use them for washing make-up off your face, so more than one use. And they last a long time in the container.

March 24, 2016

Sometimes you want the clean feeling and cottonelle flushable cleansing cloths are the way to get it. I also love them for camping. some days you just want that little extra

March 21, 2016

toujours pratique en vacances, fait parti de nos incontournable dans la valise!! douce , et de belle qualité, a plusieurs utilités!! adulte ou enfant!