Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 296 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

nicolandot
February 10, 2016

You can never go back to regular toilet paper once you have used this!
It gives your bum an ultra clean feeling that normal paper can't. The texture is soft & durable.
Can't complain other than the price ... it's a bit too pricy for an essential item!

jennymach86
February 08, 2016

great and convenient when camping while keeping clean, scent is minimal.

January 31, 2016

These cleansing cloths are great for outdoor adventures. The cloths are nicely scented and moist enough without being uncomfortably dripping wet. I would advise to toss used cloths in a waste bin to reduce the chance of plumbing issues because they are thick, however they are marketed for city sewage compatibility and should be ok going down the tubes.

glitterfaecat
January 31, 2016

While these wipes are nice if you have a medical issue or want extra freshness, I wish they would put more in the package. They are gentle on the skin and work nicely so that's why I give them rating of 4 stars quality and effectiveness.

Francescal17
January 28, 2016

This product is absolutely fabulous. Keep your private area clean all day when you need to go to the bathroom. I got sample once, and I have bought so many since then... i love those products.

rex6056
January 26, 2016

I use Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths after every # 2 keeps me feeling fresh

Updated On: January 26, 2016

And I use them on my grandkids and they don't have any rash from it only a clean bum

shatfield3
January 16, 2016

I buy these for my young kids (4,5) they are great helps them be able to wipe themselves. Since you cant flush baby wipes these are the next great thing that is soft, wet and clans up easily. My youngest has very sensitive ski n and she has no issues with these

Vavavanessa
January 11, 2016

These DO NOT dissolve when you flush them!!! They are absolutely horrible on sewer systems, and city infrastructure! They are an environmentally irresponsible product and should NOT be used by consumers. There are better ways to clean your bum. If you must use them, please throw them in the garbage...just don't flush them down the toilet.

laura2423
January 08, 2016

These are a must have in my household, I have been using these for years and I will never stop! I also find these really convenient for my 3 year old as well they are a lot less harsh than regular toilet paper. Makes for a easier and more effective clean up.

charbella2
January 01, 2016

I have bought these a few times and they do work well. They do dry up fast though.