Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 243 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Mar 09, 2015

I recently had bladder surgery and it was difficult to feel clean after using the bathroom so I had my husband pick these up for me. What a god send they were. I felt clean after each use and I am now using them on a more frequent basis just because I like them so much.

rogersresaca
Mar 06, 2015

I purchase these from time to time when I have a coupon. They are a tad pricey. We live way out and most everyone here has a septic tank. We are responsible for it our self. We have to make sure that what ever we are flushing paper-wise is bio-degradable.

Mar 01, 2015

Flushable cleaning clothes are a must have in our house hold, the cottenelle brand has been our favorite so far, they keep moist and are very effective in making me feel fresh, they work wonderfully for "That time of the month" and my husband loves them to freshen up after being intimate, although he does note they do leave a slight residue.

Feb 24, 2015

my whole family uses it and we feel fresh and clean after. the kids use it so much i have to keep stocking up so we don't run out but it's worth every penny.

Simdiva
Feb 17, 2015

Love these. Im amazed i ever decided to discuss bathroom routines but I am finally happy with it. By combining the fresh clean paoer with the ridges im not only using less paoer these make me feel so much cleaner. Im diabetic and so in addition to the more frequent yeast which also tends to affect my skin, i also can get a bit i cintinue during a tracks. These reLly help to keep everything fresh and clean. They fit great i to the dispenser and font dry out like other brands ave. consider these a must have!

OceanSunrise
Jan 28, 2015

A great product that leaves you feeling fresh and clean like a baby's bottom. It's good and important to our healthy to have this option for a totally clean tushy.

casiiopeia
Jan 26, 2015

Well worth the price, and is a must have in my household .

lpmr420
Jan 26, 2015

Great for that clean fresh feeling. Doesn't leave residue behind like some "soft" toilet paper does. Flushable & very well packaged with one touch access, Excellent product!

shawyer
Jan 18, 2015

Replaces an excess of paper. Feels really clean and fresh. Great if you are subject to "tummy trouble"

Lpaileslindeman
Jan 13, 2015

I buy these often and they work great. You feel clean after . The only downside I see if with use with out septic doesn't work.