Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 241 in Household Cleaning Products

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

xox_Cass
Oct 27, 2014

Must have in every bathroom in the house.

Lisa111
Sep 10, 2014

This is a must have product in my home! Best product ever if you have young children

Mommabear69
Aug 22, 2014

This product is awesome for cleaning messy little faces and more!

Cy73
Aug 09, 2014

I like the dispenser. It comes out one at a time. They are flushable but I don't flush them because it would doesn't seem like a good idea. They are moist and a good size to use. It's a bonus when they are on sale

mrsrice
Jul 18, 2014

We all use them is our house, especially good for my 3 year old. They are a little on the pricey side but they are wort it.

mirjanac
Jun 23, 2014

cottonelle cleansing cloths dont leave home with out it use it for everything all the time thankful i have it on hand many times if u have not used it give it a try u will love it

Jun 16, 2014

I really like these wipes, they are soft and plush!

Jun 11, 2014

My girls love this product, as do I. Its so fresh and clean, but best of all its flushable. I can use this product to clean up those little accidents and flush them away. So easy, so fresh, so clean!!

May 27, 2014

Love the fact that these are flushable. These are great for traveling and you don't have to worry about not having a waste basket in the cubicle with you.

Amberleah
May 27, 2014

I bought this product on sale at London Drugs and was really happy with the performance of the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths. We have a compost toilet and don't flush our wipes. Our family definitely will buy this again.