Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes
Good

Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 541 in Misc

September 24, 2016

Cottonelle fresh care wipes are great to have in the house for those times when a little extra freshness is needed but you don't have time to bathe yourself or your child midday. I even have them in my car for on the go, as the light scent is nice on the hands too. Use them all you like, whenever you like, but remember that your pipes and our city sewers do not need the added waste so place them in a waste bin after use and do not flush them.

August 18, 2016

Pros: Cottonelle wipes uses a patented technology that allows them to lose strength and start to break down immediately after flushing; nice scent

Cons: the strength of wipes isn't very good, as I pulled out the first wipe from the package it broke...the travel pack is also a bit pricey

July 31, 2016

These are defiantly a must in my household and I myself have been using these for years, these keep you completely clean. I now have a 4 year old son and these have been really useful with him as well and defiantly more gentle on his bottom than regular toilet paper.

These are not cheap so I tend to but these in multipacks so it will be cheaper overall. I paid $7.98 for a two pack of these at Shoppers Drug Mart.