• Cover FX Custom Cover Drops
  • Cover FX Custom Cover Drops

Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 595 in Foundation

November 07, 2016

i just bought the custom cover drops because my skin was breaking out from my regular foundation. The drops provide amazing coverage that you can customize based on the number of drops you use - i mix 2 drops with my daily moisturizer and it honestly gives my face a flawless look and covers all red spots and blemishes; dont even need to use concealer. My only complaint is that when i initially put them on my face looked a bit cracked/they didnt seem to dry nicely (im used to the laura mercier pressed powder that gives your face a silky look) so im going to try them with another moisturizer

October 25, 2016

This product is pricey but worth every dime! You simply need a drop or two (I use two) and it covers your entire face perfectly. I also use a blending sponge but could easily useyou fingers to spread it. It's so lightweight which I love! I use this every day.

September 23, 2016

Such an amazing product. Custom Cover Drops can be used multiple ways. Add it into a foundation to alter the colour or provide more coverage, add it into a face moisturizer for a sheer coverage, use alone or as a spot concealer. I think pricing is decent, considering the formula is pure pigment. A little goes along way when used alone and when mixed. Doesn't break me out. I love that there is full control over the amount of coverage.

July 16, 2016

I really love the Cover FX brand and have been a customer for years. However, they recently changed their color formulations, which unfortunately leaves many of us to try to figure out which 'new' shade we are based on the older shades we used to use.

I was advised to give the custom cover drops a try, and as someone who is used to their heavy-duty cream concealer, I was a bit hesistant to try this product. I was pleasantly surprised as to the coverage provided with a very minimal amount of product used. I did try applying it with my fingers, but I have also used the Cover FX brush that is specific to this product, which is basically a very short stipple brush. I have had excellent results with both methods, resulting in flawless coverage.

I will definitely be using this product again, although my 'go to' is still the cream concealer in the original 'M' shades if I can still find it....

January 13, 2016

I really like this product. You can mix it with primer, oil, moisturizer or foundation to create a custom foundation that suits your skin. The pigmentation of this product is really impressive (it is like pure pigment) and it gives great coverage. When my skin is on the drier side, I use it with oil and I love the finish. I also tried it with their anti-aging primer, and I like the result. It has a large range of colours and undertones, which makes it easy to find your shade.

The only disappointment for me was trying it with moisturizer: it balled up on ma face and I had to start over. (I tried it with the First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream and with a drugstore moisturizer.)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag