Covergirl Oh Sugar Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 30, 2016

I thought lip balm expires (I guess everything does) but I hesitate keeping these longer than 3 months (just for my own piece of mind). It's okay since the price on these is really cheap! I love how they kept my lips moisturized and I read complaints that the colour doesn't match what you apply-- but it's going to differ depending on your lips. It's worth picking up. On me, the colour was light and precious. I will definitely repurchase!

May 13, 2016

The formula itself is very hydrating. The color is very pigmented for a lip balm. I have the color taffy and it's great for everyday use in place of an actually lipstick.

May 06, 2016

I got this for free as a birthday gift. I love it . I love how the color looks and feels. I love how soft it is and how long it last. What a great product

March 30, 2016

Personally, I haven't really been a big fan of Covergirl cosmetics, but I think this product is a winner! I purchased this product in the shade: Candy (a light pink).

Pros:
- decent price (under $10)
- nice and simple packaging (looks like a lipstick)
- moisturizing with out feeling heavy
- the tint isn't overpowering, looks very natural
- comes in a variety of shades

Cons: At the moment, I can't really think of any.

March 30, 2016

I don't usually wear lipstick but I went out of my Comfort zone and bought 2 cover girl oh sugar lipsticks one in cupcake and the other in 365 enchantress plus I am so happy with both these colours they stay on the cover well and they don't dry out my lips I will definitely buy them again

March 26, 2016

I purchased CoverGirl Oh Sugar 3 Caramel at the Real Canadian Super Store on sale for $4.97. I have wanted to try this for a while, and it was such a good price. I had a hard time in choosing the colour, as they were all pretty. It is a Vitamin Infused Balm. It glides on easily, and has a pleasant taste on the lips. The colour is minimal, but provides some shine. I would definitely buy this again, but try a different shade.

March 24, 2016

Here is another had to have I picked up today. I had never seen it before and I bought two, one for me one for my granddaughter.Not much of a colour selection but I did ok.It goes on pretty smooth

March 24, 2016

I bought this as an impulse buy at my local target and wasnt sure about the price and I did in fact fall in love with the product as its smooth and great color for those low key days for me the price is a bit much.
The taste is yummy and my lips did feel smoother after using for a week.

March 09, 2016

This lip balm is vitamin infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter and vitamins C and E. I liked how the balm felt on my lips. It was smooth, light and smells like coca cola.

The color bought was called Taffy which is a light pinky brown. It is not very pigmented but gives a nice light tiny of color.

March 01, 2016

To me this is just a glorified lip balm, nothing special. Considering that, not a fan of the price. And if you are looking for a balm that leaves a tint on your lips it sure ain't this one! The only time I get even a hint of color is when I use one of the darker shades and layer it on a couple times. Other than that, it is very nourishing and has a nice smell.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products