CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 503 in Blush

Creamy color defines cheekbones and stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles for flatteringly flawless coverage. The Olay Regenerist Serum inside is infused with vitamins, skin conditioners and anti-oxidants that actually help improve skin texture to give you an instantly healthy-looking, youthful glow.

September 16, 2015

BLENDS WELL, BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS FINISH . So pretty!

January 26, 2015

This is a beautiful brush, when used correctly it can work wonders!

March 07, 2014

This blush is very reasonably priced like most cover girl products. Worked good and awesome natural colors. Lasts a long time and blends well.

September 11, 2013

Actually i love this product,it is more effective than all my other blushes.It is not getting sticky and not too oily or heavy on your skin. It male your skin soft and natural.

September 17, 2010

First, after reading about this product online, I thought it would be creamier given the image on their website which makes it appear more like a cream (see image to right) compared to the firmer blush I found in my compact.

I was disappointed in several things about this, first the small range of colours, all fairly dark (but you have to consider the white swirl which makes it difficult to know which shade will suit you and I didn’t find the white swirl did much as far as toning down the colour). Secondly, the blush, which I have used a total of 4 times is cracking away at the edges of the white swirl which will give you an idea of how firm the blush is. The sponge does not seem designed for a blush of that consistency either, when swiping some off the compact it clogs in the sponge so I have been using a different sponge to apply it with a little moisturiser on the sponge to help with the consistency.

So I wasn’t overly impressed from the beginning, however, once I mixed with a little lotion to make it creamier on the sponge, it did apply well with a sun-kissed look so I would probably use up the rest but would certainly not spend $18 to buy another one.

September 06, 2010

Since I really liked the simply ageless foundation so much and heard so many good things about this blush, I thought I'd give it a try.

I've been reading a lot of beauty blogs lately and most of them recommend laying a cream blush with a powder blush; or if you are looking for a more natural look then a cream blush on it's own. Since I wear full foundation on my skin to hide uneven skin tone, scarring and acne I find that the cream blush kinda fades away on it's own, but when I apply a powder blush on top it seems to have a longer lasting effect.

I really like the formula on this product as it doesn't make me oilier, doesn't cause any acne or irritation and it does look quite natural when applied lightly despite how bright it looks in the pan :)

I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has a similar skin type to mine - sensitive, combo-oily and cystic acne prone. Thumbs up! :)

August 26, 2010

I am having a love affair with cream blushes in general. With CG's version, that trend continues.

I have "Plush Peach", a warm pinky-orange that just melts into my cheeks for a dewy, natural flush I adore. I like the swirls of creamy white that allow you to customize your colour blend - I think it makes this blush just a little more versatile than the competition for this reason.

The compact has a bottom compartment with a flat sponge applicator, but that sort of thing is not for me. I prefer to use my fingers to apply and blend this product.

If I had a complaint it would be that I don't see the "Ageless" side of things making a big difference. However, I don't have signs of aging on my cheeks so it's not for me to judge.

This product is a great option for those who'd like to test drive cream blushes but don't want to invest in premium brands. The affordability does not impact the quality - I really think it's a win win.

April 13, 2010

I've never used a cream blush before, but I must say I am now a fan! This blends really well into my skin and adds great definition. It lasts all day long (and even after a trip to the gym!). The only thing it lacks is a bit of shimmer. I've been adding a sweep of shimmery powder blush to finish it off and I find the the cream base keeps my cheeks colored all day long - more so than when I wore powder blush only. I definitely recommend it!

December 07, 2009

I love this blush, I have never before used blush, this is the first blush I have ever used and I really love how it looks on me and everything about it. I heard for people with dry skin, cream blushes work best for them, so I decided to get this one since it's a cream blush and it's also Olay cause I love Olay too. I would recommend to other girls out there and specially for people with dry skin like myself.

Updated On: December 11, 2009

I'm not the kind of girl that has to wear foundation 24/7 so I love wearing this blush by itself and looks so pretty and natural by itself. Gives me very beautiful, healthy look and don't even need foundation. This one is the must have for me to take everywhere before stepping out.