Crabtree & Evelyn 60 Second Hand Fix

Crabtree & Evelyn 60 Second Hand Fix Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 843 in Bath & Body

June 24, 2014

Received this for Christmas, and totally love the hand recovery scrub! Wished I had discovered it sooner! It makes my hands so soft & smooth, the hand therapy cream is great after the scrub. I've always felt discouraged going into the store as I felt the scent are all so strong and overwhelming. The hand recovery scrub would be the only reason for me to enter the store.

May 30, 2012

My mom is always receiving this product as a gift. So as a result I end up using it often. I absolutely adore this product. The hand scrub will make your hands very soft with little effort. The hand cream is also great, as it nourishes your hands and has little scent. I would highly recommend this product for people with dry hands.

September 16, 2010

Crabtree & Evelyn 60 Second Fix for hands is an amazing product that was given to me as a gift from a former co-worker, who also gave the same gift to a few of the men. It's great for women & especially men who work with their hands as it exfoliates really well. So step one is the exfoliator, step 2 a rich but non greasy hand cream. I love it!