Crate 61 Organic Lip Balm

Crate 61 Organic Lip Balm Reviews

1 review
Ranked #206 out of 779 in Lip Balm

September 20, 2016

Crate 61 Organics is a Canadian company. Their lip balms are 100% organic.

I bought this lip balm in the Wild Berries flavour from The smell is very nice and fruity, though slightly synthetic, like fruit candies rather than fresh fruit. The shape of this lip balm is different from traditional lip balm tubes -- it's an elongated oval, rather than being round. This makes it quite awkward to apply, and I usually hold it vertically so the centre can go over my lips. Unfortunately, this means the lip balm won't wear down evenly.

The consistency is very smooth and light. I don't find that it lasts very well on my mouth. I have a tendency to rub my lips together when I've applied a balm, and whereas other balms will stay on, this one rubs right off within an hour, and I'm constantly reapplying. It doesn't feel like it's conditioning my lips very well.

Due to the shape and lack of moisture, I wouldn't recommend this lip balm. I feel like you could do better for the same price.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Guilty Party

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
is this silly

tracy1963 added a new review for
Diet Pepsi

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Favourite Disney movies?