Crayola Glitter Sidewalk Chalk
Good

Crayola Glitter Sidewalk Chalk Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 513 in Toys

November 14, 2015

I bought this for daughter because she enjoys drawing with chalk..when she started drawing and noticed the glitter she was super excited! what little girl doesn't love glitter?

November 09, 2015

I bought these for it children last summer and they loved them. They work great and wash off concrete and my children just give. I would recommend these.

November 09, 2015

I like using these as much as the kids do! Vibrant colors, nice and glittery, long lasting, but gone with the next rain or hosing. Tons of fun for everyone - young and old.

February 01, 2015

I purchased the glitter chalks last summer and they were so much fun to use. When the sun hits they really sparkle and create such beautiful designs. My daughter and her friends are budding artists and enjoy using our driveway as their canvas. I've often seen parents leave birthday messages for their kids in their driveway to wish them happy birthday. The kids love this special gift that they wake up to. These chalks bring out the kids in all of us.