Crayola washable kids paint
Good

Crayola washable kids paint Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 91 in Paint & Art Supplies

March 12, 2017

This paint is awesome, as well as Crayola as a brand.
    They make such awesome products that are safe for kids to use and I have been using crayola brand everything for years and on my child as well, this doesnt stain and washes right out of clothes!
    cheap as well

March 10, 2017

La peinture lavable pour enfants de Crayola à vraiment la cote de 5/5 pour notre famille.
    Nous l'adorons, que ce soit pour peinturer avec les doigts ou avec des pinceaux sur une toile, elle permet de beaux mélanges de couleurs, est juste assez épaisse et ne tache pas les doigts ou les tissus.

February 16, 2017

My daughter has been obsessed with doing arts and crafts for awhile now, and these are the best paints I have found for any project she does. I find the quality of the paint to be great, and it's a nontoxic water-based paint! Dries fairly quick and cleans up from multiple surfaces easily!! Price is great I find, under $10 for 10 bottles

March 29, 2016

My 4 year old son spends most of his day doing arts and crafts and I like to get him a good variety of paints so that he has choices. Crayola is great because it's of great quality and its washable which is a must.

March 29, 2016

I bought this for I could do some keepsake crafts with my daughter and it was great. It came off her easy. Didn't leave a stain on her and when it went on the table it wiped right off

March 12, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this paint!!! I worked a short term position as a nanny one summer and bought this for the kids to make paintings - I left it out on the floor as I went to get the brushes *silly me* and one of the children dumped a whole bottle on to them self and the floor! I was nearly in tears thinking of how I'd explain this to her parents - I tossed her clothes in the wash and mopped the floor, it washed off with just water and came rifht our of the clothes too!! Thank YOU Crayola!

January 30, 2016

Great price. Tons of great colors. Best of all, it washes off of EVERYTHING. With just water.

January 05, 2016

I bought these for my daughter and I like how easily it washes up after being used ,I didn't have to scrub her hands or brushes

November 25, 2015

I used this to take my babies hand and feed imprint and I found that the paint was very watery , it did not do a nice imprint . I did love that it was very easy to wash off . Overall if its just for a child to paint it's great but for any time of craft it doesn't work well because you can see through it.

November 06, 2015

works good a little pricer than other paints but keeps the kids happy and they can make some amazig paintings that' makes me happy