Crayola washable kids paint
Good

Crayola washable kids paint Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 85 in Paint & Art Supplies

March 29, 2016

My 4 year old son spends most of his day doing arts and crafts and I like to get him a good variety of paints so that he has choices. Crayola is great because it's of great quality and its washable which is a must.

March 29, 2016

I bought this for I could do some keepsake crafts with my daughter and it was great. It came off her easy. Didn't leave a stain on her and when it went on the table it wiped right off

March 12, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this paint!!! I worked a short term position as a nanny one summer and bought this for the kids to make paintings - I left it out on the floor as I went to get the brushes *silly me* and one of the children dumped a whole bottle on to them self and the floor! I was nearly in tears thinking of how I'd explain this to her parents - I tossed her clothes in the wash and mopped the floor, it washed off with just water and came rifht our of the clothes too!! Thank YOU Crayola!

January 30, 2016

Great price. Tons of great colors. Best of all, it washes off of EVERYTHING. With just water.

January 05, 2016

I bought these for my daughter and I like how easily it washes up after being used ,I didn't have to scrub her hands or brushes

November 25, 2015

I used this to take my babies hand and feed imprint and I found that the paint was very watery , it did not do a nice imprint . I did love that it was very easy to wash off . Overall if its just for a child to paint it's great but for any time of craft it doesn't work well because you can see through it.

November 06, 2015

works good a little pricer than other paints but keeps the kids happy and they can make some amazig paintings that' makes me happy

October 02, 2015

This is the only liquid paint I have bought for my kids. It is nice and thick and the colours are bright. It also washes off hands and out of clothes as promised.

June 06, 2015

This paint is perfect for kids! It comes out of clothing really easily and doesn't have a toxic smell to it. The colours are nice and bright, which is great for kids!

June 06, 2015

I love this washable kids paint. It's not pricey and the jars last through a few art projects. This is my go to brand for when I let our grandson do a special project for his parents or my husband. We have many colorful works of art hanging in our house, due to this amazing product.