Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 189 in Oral Care

September 19, 2016

This toothpaste is really good. The flavours are good and the price is right. the scope really helps with bad breath too. My only gripe is that I don't find it whitens as well as other kinds.

September 19, 2016

I'm glad I can buy value packs of toothpaste now as it's easier to stock up on necessities at an affordable price. I don't particularly care what kind of toothpaste I use, however I do like that this one isn't weirdly sweet or strongly minty in taste and that it doesn't have that grittiness to it when you brush. The fresh feeling doesn't last very long, however, but it does the job in keeping my teeth clean without leaving behind any weird aftertaste or painful sensitivity. I also like that the tops are screw off as the other flip top types get messier easier when they're kept upside down in holders. The size is perfect, too. The tube is large enough to last a while, and with the three of them I won't have to stock up as soon as long as I use the appropriate pea-sized amount when I brush. I wish it came in a large value pack (as Costco has a 5 pack) to extend that restock time, but I'm still saving money and time this way and I'm glad I can now order it online instead of popping in to the store whenever I'm about to run out.

August 03, 2016

Nous en avons essayer plusieurs mais revenons toujours à celle-là! Notre haleine est fraiche et on sent nos dents bien propre! Nous trainons même notre tube en visite pour être certains d'Avoir LE meilleur dentifrice à utiliser au besoin! ;-)

March 17, 2016

Needed to try a new toothpaste and this one was on at Costco. I have always been a Crest fan and with the added benefit of scope i thought it was worth a try.

I love this product. It has been the best toothpaste I've tried hands down. The taste is great nice and minty but not overpowering like I thought it might be with the added scope.

The toothpaste itself doesn't foam much which i like. I find when they foam too much they aren't as effective.

The only downfall with this product is that it does say it is a whitening one but I don't find it has much of a whitening effect. It keeps my teeth shade the same but no worse or better.

November 13, 2015

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope;

Actually don't like the crest product...

Pros:
Cheap in price
Lasts a long time (big tube for the price)
The taste Crest is used for

Cons:
Bad after taste left in your mouth
NO whitening effect what so ever
No difference in whitening

November 13, 2015

I've been using crest complete + scope with sugar shield (the minty fresh stripe flavor) the entire month of October, since I've gotten it free from BzzAgent, and I've got to tell you, I think it's a really good product with lots of good qualities, ex: there's actually a noticeable difference, when i rub my tongue over my teeth, they feel sparkling clean, they're whiter, and my mouth feels fresher ( like I just ate a peppermint pattie and my hair is blowing in the wind type breezy fresh) and I don't have to worry about the sugar from the peppermint pattie because crest complete have a sugar shield to help protect my teeth. how awesome is that?! Anyways can't wait to try the other varieties, (they have six ) to see how they work. It's savings at coupons.com for crest if you'll like to try for yourself!!

September 05, 2015

Crest Complete is a dozen times better than anything Colgate makes. It doesn't cause sensitive teeth, and has a great taste.

July 09, 2015

Not a bad toothpaste! Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed.

April 07, 2015

No complaints. It leaves your mouth feeling a little fresher than the regular toothpaste, due to the scope. Even just the stripes of colour in the paste are nice - it's a little less dull than the typical white.

April 01, 2015

Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and thoroughly cleaned. I like the combination of whitening toothpaste and Scope mouthwash. Your teeth feel smooth and protected.