Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 139 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Its whitening ingredients thoroughly clean surface stains and remove unhealthy buildup while brushing. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health’s ingredients also protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity, and reduce tartar.

January 06, 2017

I do like this toothpaste found it works really good on cleaning mouth but I didn't notice much on withening my teeth . But it is worth the try thiugh

January 06, 2017

The first time I tried this toothpaste it was a bit strange because of the texture. It cleans your teeth and mouth really well. It leaves my teeth, mouth and breath feeling fresh. Crest Pro-Health is now the ONLY toothpaste I use !!

December 02, 2014

I absolutely am head over heals for this toothpaste!
    It leaves my breathe fresh and feeling amazing!

February 28, 2014

I really like this toothpaste, the taste is pretty average though, but my mouth feels very clean after using this.

November 01, 2013

j adore les crest pro il lavent bien les dents grace à leur texture granuleuse et laisse les dents lisses, mais le blanciment n est pas efficace.

October 03, 2013

I love Crest and I'm always Crest over Colgate. I love the entire Crest Pro Health line, it works super efficiently and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. The whitening is of course something most people look for in a toothpaste and in the span of about a week, I saw and felt the results. A fresher, cleaner mouth with a whiter set to match!

October 03, 2013

Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste works great. I have calcium spots on my teeth so my teeth never look as white as these spots. With Crest Pro Health Whitening my teeth and my calcium spots are finally the same colour. This gives me more confidence when showing my teeth.
    Thanks

September 24, 2013

LOVE this stuff! My teeth are white to begin with but I was looking for something to get me that Fresh feeling longer then the 20 minutes it takes me to get ready in the morning. Crest gave me that fresh mouth long into the late morning. Impressed!

September 10, 2013

love this product line fresh white love it
    My daughter started university and she requested Pro health toothpaste and mouthwash in her care package I did up for her. The whole family loves the results of these products.

September 05, 2013

This toothpaste has worked wonders for me. Not only does it leave a nice clean feeling and freshens my breathe, it has helped me erase the damage of smoking on my teeth plus other stains from every day life.
    I totally recommended this product to all my friends that smoke or just need some extra help with their teeth.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food