Crystal Light Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 598 in Misc

Crystal light offers all the benefits of water plus a refreshing light taste! Available in several different flavours, they are sugar free and 90% less calories than leading soft drinks. Visit their main website for more info: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/Products/A-C/CrystalLight.aspx

January 12, 2017

I LOVE the added flavor it gives well keeping water healthy I have so many flavors in my cupboard, but i love Razzberry my ultimate favorite flavor, I have gotten so many people addicted top Crystal Light lol Thanks for having great flavors.......

November 09, 2016

Sorry, but I have to say for me this was absolutely tasteless. I'm sorry to have wasted my money on this. I was expecting something that it was not and will never buy it again.

November 09, 2016

I like a lot of the flavours offered in Crystal Light. Im not a big juice/pop person, but if I want a flavoured drink, I opt for this! It also goes good with vodka ;)

November 08, 2016

I love the variety of flavors and they really enhance the flavor of the water. These also have no calories. I bought some recently with coupons because I find them to be somewhat expensive for a small bottle. They do last a long time though.

October 07, 2016

These are so delicious and come in a variety of flavours. They have zero calories so you do not have to feel guilty to indulge. I like the ones that make the pitchers. They go a long way. However I do not let my children have aspartame. So I make them regular 100 percent juices. These are really refreshing though and so easy to prepare. Price is really good cause with the pitcher ones you get 6 pitcher for about 3 dollars.

October 07, 2016

OK....I really like this product because of the variety of flavours and the zero calorie thing, but the price is outrageous. It isn't worth more than $1.50 in my opinion....$4.00 is a joke. I only buy it when the price drops to $1.99 and then I stock up on a few containers. There's no way that this product costs that much to make.

April 22, 2016

Crystal light has a wide variety of flavors to pick from which are all good. These are very convienet to put in your purse or for work. They are low in calories to which is a bonus

April 21, 2016

I'm in love with Crystal Light. It's way more enjoyable than plain water and has practically zero calories. I do recommend measuring it out to the suggested portions to not get the watered down taste, I like it fruit juicy strong. It's a great flavoured drink that doesn't have caffeine, carbonation, or sucralose (gives me headaches). I love that the powder you can adjust to the size of drink you want; from a mug to a water bottle. And the satchets are portable to pop into a bottle of water on the go. I actually prefer this to sodas. And there's lots of flavours to choose from, my fave is watermelon. My only complaint is that in Canada Crystal Light only offers for sale the liquid version and the single serve powder. In the States they sell giant tubs of the powder in different flavours that you dole out with a spoon. I've even written to the company to ask when these will be brought to Canada, and they answered "never". So if you really want the deals, buy it down south in bulk at all the grocery stores.

March 29, 2016

I tried this after the girls at work insisted on it, as I drink a lot of water in the run of the day and they thought I should try something with more taste. I tried several flavours, and found it to make my water taste powdery and fake - I did not enjoy it all. That being said, my teenage sons asked to try it, and they love it, which means that they have been drinking more water than usual. I guess it's a matter of taste - unfortunately, not at all to my taste.

March 23, 2016

This normally wouldn't be my type of thing to try, but my friend had it so I decided to be curious. Yuck! Not for me. I am actually a water drinker anyways, so this stuff just made classic old water taste gross! If you really want a little flavour in your water you are better off to put in something natural like a few lemon slices or a strawberry.