Cupcake Red Velvet Wine Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 71 in Red Wine

October 25, 2016

This is my go-to red wine and definitely a crowd-pleaser. It is very sweet and very smooth. It is great to wind down with after dinner and particularly with dessert (I find it too sweet for dinner pairings). I love how I can always find it in store, even in other countries so it makes choosing a wine very simple!

June 16, 2016

This is a perfect wine to bring as a gift, which is how I got one. It's a novelty wine that you might not buy for a regular weekend night, but it's fun to try out on a special or fun occasion. I thought it was a nice sweet dry and wasn't bitter. It smelled really nice with a bit of vanilla. I could really taste the cupcake flavour after I had swallowed a sip of it, it leaves a vanilla cupcake taste in the mouth which is fun. So it does live up to its name, and lives up to being able to have a cupcake in the name and on the bottle.

February 08, 2016

I'm honestly not sure what everyone's obsession with this wine is. I find it overpriced for its taste and depth as a wine.

January 24, 2016

A nice red wine with decent flavour.
    Adorable packaging and not too expensive.
    A good gift to give to a party host.

January 24, 2016

Definitely not my favorite probably only drink it again if it's the only thing left ...I Like the name and the price!

November 19, 2015

Im not a big red wine kinda gal. But I read reviews on this site for this wine and with the name "Cupcake" I was intrigued. Im not going to lie, I was expecting it to be a little sweeter, but it wasnt as sweet as I was expecting. It was fairly nice. I also liked the price. I will deffinately try some more of their wines :)

November 04, 2015

tastes great
    has a sweet smell to it

September 13, 2015

We bought this wine a few weeks ago and we fell in love with it. It's not to strong, i don't really like wine but this one is not to dry so i really can appreciate it.

August 21, 2015

Probably one of my all time favourite red's. And the name is right, its is velvety. Great price if you are looking for a nicer but not too expensive wine. MMMM!

June 22, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised that i actually enjoyed this wine. It was really flavourful without being overbearing. It was full bodied. Great for a girls night - or a glass to go with a good movie.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic